Flash Uhabbo || R63B || Custom CMS || Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
We've recently updated revisions again to: PRODUCTION-201605102204-92524753 (10th May, 2016)
  • Fixed some issues with the colour command not allowing users to trigger wired and added a disable option ":colour none".
  • Fixed stack tiles (properly) the one released allowed you to stack ANYTHING, including items that we're meant to be stackable. These should function exactly the same as habbo's now
  • Group forums have been implemented but are currently disabled due to a minor bug.
  • Fixed a problem I had with bets and bots saving
  • Fixed a bug when searching by "roomname" it not showing any results
  • Other minor fixes
  • VIP page added (all users can view this page but ONLY vip users can make a purchase. See bellow)
d6EFXD9.png

w1liLdY.png

• Fixed a few bugs in trading
  • Trading updated and credits now get exchanged into the other users purse
eJ4qMPx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
There is only a bunch of people in this community that puts effort in their work, you're definitely on that list. Cms has some nice cool features such as the forum and homes which I completely miss as it brings back memories. Wish you all the best with this :up:

Note: How did Gan get a hold of your cms as I've seen it released on rival?

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
There is only a bunch of people in this community that puts effort in their work, you're definitely on that list. Cms has some nice cool features such as the forum and homes which I completely miss as it brings back memories. Wish you all the best with this :up:

Note: How did Gan get a hold of your cms as I've seen it released on rival?
Thank you for the kind comment.
Joe Purchased a VPS from him and he accessed it, put a shell in the cms and downloaded a copy of it and our database.
He did the same thing a while back with an old copy of PlusEMU and used it on his hotel.

Just goes to show some people in the section can not be trusted.

Update:
  • Group forums are now live and can be used by everyone, please post any bugs using the group terminal in the home room.
  • Horses have been re-coded (mount, dismount, riding, apply saddles and accessories all work)
  • Hotel Alert messages have had a make over, look alot nicer now.
  • Commands command has had makeover, grouped into sections and is easy to navigate

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Thank you for the kind comment.
Joe Purchased a VPS from him and he accessed it, put a shell in the cms and downloaded a copy of it and our database.
He did the same thing a while back with an old copy of PlusEMU and used it on his hotel.

Just goes to show some people in the section can not be trusted.
Ah, nothing new.. Especially in this new community.

Just only noticed this, haha.
lEmhnTV.png

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Update:
I've always hated the old boring generic look of the :commands So I've updated them:
Xs0xAGpjWb.gif

This is done through habbopages, same thing as the "?"'s. All the command data are stored in an XML file and then I do a permission check and grab the appropriate command data from the xml file.

The xml file can be found here if you want to check it out for yourself:

Last edited by a moderator:

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Update:
I've also hated the old boring generic look of the :commands So I've updated them:
Xs0xAGpjWb.gif

This is done through habbopages, same thing as the "?"'s. All the command data are stored in an XML file and then I do a permission check and grab the appropriate command data from the xml file.

The xml file can be here if you want to check it out for yourself:
;-;

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Update:
I've also hated the old boring generic look of the :commands So I've updated them:
Xs0xAGpjWb.gif

The xml file can be here if you want to check it out for yourself:
I like that a lot, could do something like a table? Maybe bold the command, and separate them by a <hr>?

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
I like that a lot, could do something like a table? Maybe bold the command, and separate them by a <hr>?
Yeah, that's an awesome idea. I'll have a play around with it, see if I can make it look alot nicer and a little less clumpy.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Updates:
  • How the mod tools handle tickets have been re-coded
  • Advanced word filter added, triggers on url placement (saying the hotel name is fine). Feel free to come test it out ;)
  • Catalog bundles and Room bundles have been coded
  • Some minor bug fixes in group forums
7N4PsSe.png

cvhlGYK.png

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Updates:
  • How the mod tools handle tickets have been re-coded
  • Advanced word filter added, triggers on url placement (saying the hotel name is fine). Feel free to come test it out ;)
  • Catalog bundles and Room bundles have been coded
  • Some minor bug fixes in group forums
7N4PsSe.png

cvhlGYK.png

I like the room bundles, does it give you a badge when you buy it?

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
I like the room bundles, does it give you a badge when you buy it?
I have them set up to, just need to get the badge Ids from habbo.

I've also started work on coding pets for them. On habbo you get a free pet when you purchase the bundle.

Update:
  • Room polls have been added
  • Room voting (Matching Poll) has been added
  • Crafting added, I plan on doing something unique with this.
  • Roleplay commands added for rooms that have the category set to "Role playing".
  • Talents track has been added.
byfq4P1.png

Z8hGSQT.png

vkK1IkX.png

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
Looks gorgeous actually, not bad at all.... usually never post at all. LOL. good job bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread