Flash Uhabbo || R63B || Custom CMS || Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
habbo_logo.png

Uhabbo is a professionally ran habbo retro by experienced people around this community, our main objective is not only to bring a good community which any hotel can bring but to bring one if not the most updated habbo retro out there to this date which not every hotel can bring.

Uhabbo is owned and developed by @Damien and myself, Uhabbo first opened around January or a bit earlier of this year as a R63A habbo retro with a highly edited GTE emulator and first version of Alias CMS, only with Damien owning it while i owned hablore. While the time passed i started to share ideas with Damien and we eventually became not only friends but working partners, leading us to want to open a hotel together and now Uhabbo V2 i may call it, is here! It uses Alias CMS V3, a highly edited plus emulator and tons of things you will find out about once you are here with us.

Features:
  • Fully functional homes and group homes
  • Fully functional forums in the cms
  • Minimail
  • Multiple habbo avatar withing 1 acc (maximum of 3.)
  • Email Verification (If a user doesnt verify hes email he will be restricted from trading items to others just recieving if obviously the other person is verified too.)
  • Mature and serious management
  • Fully functional in-game radio with DJ's!
  • And much more!
img

img
img

img

img

img
img

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

18IX7Nc.png

img

img

img

img

w1liLdY.png

eJ4qMPx.png

Xs0xAGpjWb.gif

7N4PsSe.png

cvhlGYK.png

byfq4P1.png

Z8hGSQT.png

vkK1IkX.png

5dff2a6ebe0b4ec0868dab38c4c85f0c.png

25affdbeaeee4fbfa8fba67497ba112b.png

cd8735fba121453685a312e2a42b05e8.png

Credits:
  • Damien
  • Sledmore
  • Myself
  • and everyone who has supported us!

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Updated the the latest habbo build: PRODUCTION-201605032204-943702292 (May 3rd 2016)
-New sanction system added
-New UI for the report system
-Habbo Club Payback.. thing
-Chat colours (@colour@)

tgQzNH1.png

18IX7Nc.png

img

img

img

img

I'm also aware of how bright I made the yellow, just ignore that haha
Thanks to @Sledmore who was kind enough to do all the outgoing packet ID's for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
On the signup, the avatar creator has custom colours on which aren't in the hotel (should be changed). Other than that it's a good hotel, gonna turn out to be a good hotel with you 2 dev'ing it. Good luck.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
On the signup, the avatar creator has custom colours on which aren't in the hotel (should be changed). Other than that it's a good hotel, gonna turn out to be a good hotel with you 2 dev'ing it. Good luck.
Never even realised this for a second. Thanks for telling me.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Great hotel with a great Development team, not to mention Damien is a sound guy, this hotel is going places, good luck :)

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Looks like it's doing well, has lots of potential. Just needs some users to get it all going. Good job.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Some updates:
-Room forwarding adding to the client (uses popups currently so they must be enabled)
-Disconnected page added on the client with a redirect after 5 seconds
-A bunch of client side fixes related to packets and structures, e.g trading.
-Small tweaks to the forums
-:colour command has been added to set the chat colour (no longer have to type @blue@ at the beginning of each sentence)

8dCHbh79CB.gif

img

Gif didn't seem to load so navigate here:

Last edited by a moderator:

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
This hotel's got really talented developers with original ideas and features. The user community is pretty friendly and has good builders even though it's really low. It's not on retroslist which is good because you don't have advertisers constantly spamming rooms. Good luck with the hotel and I recommend it to anyone. :)

Some updates:
-Room forwarding adding to the client (uses popups currently so they must be enabled)
-Disconnected page added on the client with a redirect after 5 seconds
-A bunch of client side fixes related to packets and structures, e.g trading.
-Small tweaks to the forums
-:colour command has been added to set the chat colour (no longer have to type @blue@ at the beginning of each sentence)

8dCHbh79CB.gif

img

Gif didn't seem to load so navigate here:
Nice pin retard ;)

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
This hotel's got really talented developers with original ideas and features. The user community is pretty friendly and has good builders even though it's really low. It's not on retroslist which is good because you don't have advertisers constantly spamming rooms. Good luck with the hotel and I recommend it to anyone. :)

Nice pin retard ;)
Staff pins get updated on a weekly basis, plus I'm not too fussed anyway because you'd still need to get my password haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread