UberCMS Jays Edit

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Someone asked me to release this. This CMS started at Echo Hotel and me and @jakob215180 worked on this project for Echo Hotel and I continued this when we shut it down. I will not provide screenshots as because I don't have a VPS to put this on to show but a further edited version can be found at

Sorry it took so long to release this, this message is to the person who asked for it, I was trying my best to upload it quickly but it has a LOT of files :) Realized it was quicker to .rar it too late..

Anyway Features:
- HK
- Top Stats
- Values
- A few shop pages (CHANGE THE PAYPAL BUTTONS)

Note: YOU WILL NEED TO EDIT THIS A LITTLE SO IT DOESN'T SAY ECHO!! I tried to make it easy to add and config
Download :

Like + Rate + Follow :D

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I will not provide screenshots as because I don't have a VPS to put this on"

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
I took the liberty of taking some screenshots, All pages included! No problem btw, @JayTouch

Here they are! :-

Index:

Register:

Me: (I have integrated the "Log Out" button here, as no Log out Button was found)

Homes: Need's fixed! :)

Account:

Community:

News:

Staff:

Credits:

Pixels:

Personally, I'd rate the CMS as a whole 6.5/10 (Basically, Because I was looking further to more edits of the me page and the rest, Loved the index and register edits!, Keep it up, everyone's good at something, You would just need to improve some of the edits, that's all :) )

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
OMG This is such an old edit I thought I did more work to this LOL Index is so old thank you so much for posting some screenshots though really helps now I can remove some stuff :p there was a logout button lord knows where it went ^_^

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
I just found it. Thougbht I'd test it out. The index drew me to it, but the me page and stuff, more edits :p

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I think the index is rather fucking weird with me and jakob on it, this was a very old edit I thought I had a newer version lol shame on me

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There are no exploits in this CMS it is currently being used by
I am continuing with this CMS I have found a way to work on it so I will be updating it and I will release screenshots here in a few :) Thanks!

miket.webb.101

Sep 1, 2011
Homes for this is a quick fix to be honest. Just need to edit some core files ;)

Never the less, looks like just ordinary Uber with news comments and top stats added.. not mention the weirdest index and a few image changes.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is mainly a CMS not for the catalog man, the catalog was on another release. I am updating this CMS and after I do that I will be doing the catalog, but I recently got a job + my school stuff

Users who are viewing this thread