UberCMS Edit-Gio RELEASE

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Hi, Syntax here and this UberCMS t'was heavily/neatly edited by Gio. 95% credits to him & 5% for me for releasing :)) This cms was used on the following hotels: Axis & Roam.

This CMS was given by me by great friend and I do use this edit for testing differences!

Screenshots:

Me:
3YbSK.jpg

Staff:
3YbUA.jpg

This CMS is 100% exploit free, feel free to test it and enjoy guys!

Download:

(Sorry if this was a shit article, never use forums as much as I use too)

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Ryan gets no credit :l

Gio made it originally for Axis, which we both owned along with Cam. Cam deserves credit as well. Its not necisarily important but oh well. This wasn't supposed to be released as well, I'm sure Scott gave you it. But oh well once again. Its just a cms.

Loved using this cms on Axis and I hope someone uses it eventually.

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Ryan gets no credit :l

Gio made it originally for Axis, which we both owned along with Cam. Cam deserves credit as well. Its not necisarily important but oh well. This wasn't supposed to be released as well, I'm sure Scott gave you it. But oh well once again. Its just a cms.

Loved using this cms on Axis and I hope someone uses it eventually.

If gio doesn't want it released, I will remove it. And sorry for not crediting anyone who helped with the CMS, Scott hand it over to me & just said Gio edited it. Sorry about that.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
If gio doesn't want it released, I will remove it. And sorry for not crediting anyone who helped with the CMS, Scott hand it over to me & just said Gio edited it. Sorry about that.

You can keep it up, I was going to release it SOMEDAY. Why not now?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
I thought this was never gonna be released. more like leaked xD ive always loved the design thanks, good job you're good at something. :p and thanks

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Just download the whole thing and delete some of the stuff you don't want on it. No point in making a mirror.
Jw, Does it work with phoenix 3.11 database?

Also mirror with Just CMS - Thanks to @Fran ;D

Users who are viewing this thread