UberCMS Edit-Gio RELEASE

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
You need an uber db to use this, since its ubercms.

Also, when you use this, the /me page will be fucked up unless everyone has the free vip rank, allowing push/pull etc.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
You need an uber db to use this, since its ubercms.

Also, when you use this, the /me page will be fucked up unless everyone has the free vip rank, allowing push/pull etc.
UberDB compatible with phoenix? Could u possibly provide link? Also can u also include the query for making everyone VIP, please and thank you :)

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
- Should work with it

UPDATE users SET vip = '1' and click users, design table, and make the default value for Vip 1.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
I've setup 3 hotels on phoenix 3.11 with this database and cms lol. Axis hotel, and Roam hotel, BOTH used it.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
He probs didn't use the db correctly, because it works for me as well.

I get errors :(

Edit:

PlJ6SYT.png

It's a edit of Phx just some things fixed

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Givves this error @Ry4nZ @Syntax

Also there is no VIP column in the SQL for uber2.0 lol.

Last edited:

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Givves this error @Ry4nZ @Syntax

Also there is no VIP column in the SQL for uber2.0 lol.

I've never used it on xampp, nor have I used xampp before just IIS. And yeah, you just add the column lol.

I get errors :(

Edit:

PlJ6SYT.png

It's a edit of Phx just some things fixed

I have no idea what the problem with your emu is lol. I've only used it with Sheenieboy's (which I recommend not to use) and this emulator

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
I've never used it on xampp, nor have I used xampp before just IIS. And yeah, you just add the column lol.

I have no idea what the problem with your emu is lol. I've only used it with Sheenieboy's (which I recommend not to use) and this emulator
Sheenieboy has back doors. Try Quackster's edit, what I use for testing purposes.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Their are some issues among this like on the me page, The advertisement column, Your some what container for user of the week etc, Isn't working on their, I'm not using just pointing out, Maybe edit it with the suggestions and make another release on the same thread!

header/body and tabs everything, I know we can edit but just saying :p
I agree, You could perhaps guide him into making it better!
- Use textures on headers
- Pick a color scheme
- Remove junk (User Of.....)
- Clean it all up

I guess its a good release to community but not for me!

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013
Why'd you release in the first place and bother not to credit me since this was on MY hotel, and also the fact I gave this to you. LMAO!

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Well, it does look quite nice but i was just wondering why there's a shell in it? because you did say it was 100% exploit free. If you're using this release, remove it @wwwroot/includes/tpl/true.php credits @Sledmore

Users who are viewing this thread