Flash (U.N.R.I.P) Zabbo.me is back up and running! (Updated Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
I'm not going to read the above message. If I wanted to read a fucking essay I would've gone to school. F- by the way. You have the grammar of a fucking 11 year old by the only sentence I bothered reading, the first one.
Haha you a funny guy Rockie but just know all of it was facts you can't read the truth it hurts to much. Why waste my time using good grammar on a no body? No thank you :) but I could fix the grammar just for you if you would like that?

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
It's literally your spelling, its fatal and cancerous. Anywho, arguing makes Zabbo seem terrible so you should probably stop while you're ahead. Giving other hotels a reason to bad talk about you.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
It's literally your spelling, its fatal and cancerous. Anywho, arguing makes Zabbo seem terrible so you should probably stop while you're ahead. Giving other hotels a reason to bad talk about you.
Thanks for your opinion, but we all know you and Zach are buddies so your reply means nothing to me since I know you will ride along on Zach.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Can you guys take this to a private convo. @Legion Mod please clean thread or close it

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
Thank you, I agree with taking it to a private convo I would love that but he seems the need to wanna talk about it in the open also he doesn't wanna talk on skype? but @Legion could you clean this thread and lock it so people can't comment thanks.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
It's not even that at this point now. I was originally telling you what I thought about Zabbo but you turned it into some fucking whiplash. Wow you seem like the best hotel owner ever!

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
how would we be able to see it then
If your in the argument, start at group chat on Devbest. But sucks for the others commented in the thread because they now receive notifications of other comments or replies especially if they use tapatalk. Devbest users dont need to be knowing about someones argument. It is also not ohr business.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
It's not even that at this point now. I was originally telling you what I thought about Zabbo but you turned it into some fucking whiplash. Wow you seem like the best hotel owner ever!
Thanks man people tell me I am one of the best hotel owners a lot aha :up: just stop replying like I have asked you thank you very much.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Okay look, I could've been done by now. Now you're just being a snobby little fuck. Justin, you're 17 and acting younger than me right now. You're agging it on.
Haha you just can't shut up little man? also yes I wrote that Chris your point? also rockie boo shhh it's fine go cry now.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Thread cleaned. No more talking about cars, or who's mom is most rekt. Please stay on topic. Any continuation of this, will result in punishments.

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
I don't really like "Zabbo" as because of the users that play it and the Staff members.This is my opinion, feel free to reply.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I'm not going to read the above message. If I wanted to read a fucking essay I would've gone to school. F- by the way. You have the grammar of a fucking 11 year old by the only sentence I bothered reading, the first one.

When I was 8 I owned my first hotel. Grammer is Key in Real Life but not online.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Hey I would like to say Zabbo was a decent hotel I will make sure to pay a visit again.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Comments :
This hotel's CMS is actually sexy. It caught my eye.
That's it.
Hotel Rate :
8/10 <3
Would I Join? Deffo would if i had the time.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
the truth is Brutal kid.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
the truth is Brutal kid.
Don't start anything else, leave it as it is. Don't make further conflict in this thread. Whats done is done. Also my opinion has not changed one bit on this hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread