Flash (U.N.R.I.P) Zabbo.me is back up and running! (Updated Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I can say I was on this hotel when it had 94 members active inside the game and there was no bots to my knowledge because I don't know how bots can talk with you and reply to what you say just wanna say R.I.P. This hotel was actually pretty decent from when I was on for the 6 hours until it shutdown the client was sweet nice active staff team users had a little fighting going on but other then that good job with Zabbo!

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
I can say I was on this hotel when it had 94 members active inside the game and there was no bots to my knowledge because I don't know how bots can talk with you and reply to what you say just wanna say R.I.P. This hotel was actually pretty decent from when I was on for the 6 hours until it shutdown the client was sweet nice active staff team users had a little fighting going on but other then that good job with Zabbo!
truth be told i aswell was on the hotel before he closed the hotel he succeeded in reaching around 80 or 70 in 25 hours,him alone that's something most people can't accomplish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread