Flash (U.N.R.I.P) Zabbo.me is back up and running! (Updated Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
Really enjoy playing this hotel. Friendly active staff and users. I recommend it to everyone, great work Thug.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Thank you, your one of the very few users who have thanked me it really means a lot to me. Also thank you and all the members of zabbo for playing without you guys the hotel would be nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you looking for a spot to hang out at for the forth of July come to Zabbo we go all out!
P.S notice the fireworks on the client?

081eb250881761f7596767ac26bd2463.gif

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Fix images. Use imgur or tinypic as for those the image links never stop working or get deleted.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Updated IMAGES
Hey guys just wanted to show you the new header style like tabs added little icons on them not hard but thought it would be neat and a bit of a change also added a X image by the sign out to make it pop out more plus added
online.gif
to the online count which I thought was a good idea since I haven't seen any other hotel do that "" YET "" it was easy yes but thing that matters is it was a nice idea.
d271f3746d54f58b498f8c089be64abf.png

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Hello I am proud to say I think Zabbo has became somthing special we have set a new online record today also I have updated the screenshots on the thread.
New Online Record
01c3c16880912c7152f9ecf56cf6bc58.png

549999d624af689ad16912493bf5793a.png

P.S
Zabbo has been opened for 2 months now! and no plans on closing down now after having VIP open for the last week (VIP is $5) we already have 12 VIP members that show how much people trust Zabbo to stay open and grow as a community but we need other users to join us for the ride!

Hello Devbest.
I wanted to inform you Zabbo has lost a big key in it's staff team today one of the main reason Zabbo was Zabbo is because of Zach (Rock) about two months ago we decided to take on a hotel called Zabbo and hope to build a great community. I've felt like Zabbo was the next big thing out there but now after losing a Owner like that also a owner that was like a brother to me it just doesn't feel right to keep Zabbo up and going. I also feel a lack on confidence about all of this but lets be honest you can't run a hotel with the same amount of confidence without all the key parts it needs to run? I've heard this before just replace them with someone else? It's not that simple no matter how many staff you have you can never replace a staff member that has that certain unique experience. Yeah sure I made Zabbo CMS what it is? but I could of never did all that without good ideas for it or bad comments about it? I've owned 4 hotels in my past but Zabbo is the best out of them all because of my staff team! and my user base I thank you all but me and Zach had a promise we start Zabbo together and we don't stop until we hit 50 plus online. No matter how bad I wanna close I have to just remember if he ever decides to come back I will still be here and hopefully the hotel will be bigger then ever after all he dedicated a lot of his time into it and I refuse to let it go to waste.
P.S
Some of you might be like the hell is this all about? it sounds like that are married but nah that's not the fact it's just that he is a really good friend that I never thought was possible to find on a retro.

Last edited:

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Visited the hotel before, couple of your staffs were being unprofessional. I would give you an advice to shape your team up a bit.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Thanks for your feedback just a heads up my staff don't take kind to people that keep adv on zabbo we just banned you from zabbo like 6 times within the last 30 mins because you like to try and spam adv your hotel but anyways again thanks for your feedback next time maybe they will be nicer when u don't adv on zabbo then make a new account and try and act like things are cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Amazing hotel, friendly users and hilarious times. Next project will be even more successful and fun!

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Hello dear Zabbo members I would like to tell you we are back! and running smooth the reason why it took so long was because the ex-owner aka Zach / Rock didn't wanna bring it back he said if I did it was a dick move? but anyways I brought it back and lost a friendship with Zach Because of it I guess? but thats how 14 year olds act lol.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
I am going to be honest here. I'm one of the original owners/founders of Zabbo. I can't believe you'd never tell me about reopening this. Anyways, you're okay at coding. There was tons of stuff that didn't work in the hotel and I don't see being fixed. When it comes to management, you suck at this. We'll see what happens to this hotel in the end; my opinion is obviously this is going to shit.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
I am going to be honest here. I'm one of the original owners/founders of Zabbo. I can't believe you'd never tell me about reopening this. Anyways, you're okay at coding. There was tons of stuff that didn't work in the hotel and I don't see being fixed. When it comes to management, you suck at this. We'll see what happens to this hotel in the end; my opinion is obviously this is going to shit.
Thank you for your feedback.
Also I seen a couple of false claims there, I told you I was going to reopen but you had a fit about it so it's your problem not mines and also there are not a lot of bugs anymore they are being fixed up as we are talking so that is kinda false. Also the hotel will not go to shit the first 10 mins of opening back up we have already peaked 11 users online I am sorry your mad that your not a part of Zabbo no more no need to post false information misleading members of this forums.

Plus Zach lets be honest too? your 14 years old you shouldn't be staff on a hotel when you can't seem to control your feelings and stuff like that the only thing you did was try and get nudes from the girl users on the hotel and only talked to the girl members you never paid enough attention to the other members really it was mostly the girl ones you did. I didn't like the fact I allowed this to happen for as long as it did. I've had users leave because the nudes they gave you was leaked. So tell me how you are good a managing a community again? and plus there are plenty of people that could replace you.

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
After playing it further, Zabbo's management was always terrible and problems never were solved. If that changes, this will be a good hotel. Goodluck Justin.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Oh shit you obviously must've not read that article. I quit staffing; not playing on the hotel. Do you not know what retirement means? Let me teach you:

retirement
[ riˈtīrmənt ]

NOUN
  1. the action or fact of leaving one's job and ceasing to work:
I stopped staffing on your hotel because you're a fucking asshat to the users and your own fucking owner! If I quit in the first place I would've made that article 'Rock fucking quits'.

Strangirs

Apr 12, 2015
All I have to say is the internal drama was there, and hopefully is gone now... Being staff on a retro should not become *too* personal with the person hosting it, as it just causes drama like such.. If it's treated like a job, you'll get more out of it than what most do..

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Oh shit you obviously must've not read that article. I quit staffing; not playing on the hotel. Do you not know what retirement means? Let me teach you:

retirement
[ riˈtīrmənt ]

NOUN
  1. the action or fact of leaving one's job and ceasing to work:
I stopped staffing on your hotel because you're a fucking asshat to the users and your own fucking owner! If I quit in the first place I would've made that article 'Rock fucking quits'.
Brah lets state facts here because you don't know what your talking about? You told me you quit in skype on skype call on facebook should I pull up the proof of you saying you quit? even though you made a stupid ass retirement post I knew the real answer because you told me you would just say your going to retire so users don't think your fully gone because you know and I know you said you where quitting the hotel because you wanna experience life more and wanna do better for yourself but you did none of these things you said you still where playing other hotels and then starting using devbest but you wanted to experience life? isn't the reason you quit was to get yo ass off the computer so another words "You lied about the reason you where retiring if you never did those things" Also you can't be trusted since you get mad and decide to give information out like passwords Also I gave you admin rights on the official facebook page and you took it to give it to another hotel for staff? LMAO? because it had 160 likes. You begged me to add a VIP Page so we could make money from the hotel? I said I didn't want to but you said if you don't add I quit? seems you played the quit card a lot but you seem to care for the hotel? my ass then had the nerve to wanna split the money people donated for the *Hotel* Like I said that money goes into the hotel not your pocket you where after money & Nudes. But I will admit you where a bit mature for your age unlike most 14 year olds but I swear you are bypolar should prob get that checked out. Also you said if someone said they would buy the hotel I should sell it and we split the money it was always about that cash huh? I'm not a sell out Zach sorry I wanted the hotel so users could play it and make friends not to make money off of it. So I guess now you can get a life at the age of 14 and make something of yourself since Zabbo seems to no longer fit you run along rockie haha thanks for the bit of help you gave but keep in mind I don't know why I made you owner since you don't even know how to code or anything like that all you know how to do its somewhat manage a community only somewhat because your downsides were asking for nudes and being moody.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
I'm not going to read the above message. If I wanted to read a fucking essay I would've gone to school. F- by the way. You have the grammar of a fucking 11 year old by the only sentence I bothered reading, the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread