Feedback Two FindRetro Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Hey I'm here to ask for feedback on my two latest FindRetro banners as I think they're good but I want to hear others opinions, thanks!

#1:
X9bW5H6.png

#2:
1RmsBz1.png

Which one do you prefer? Why?
/10!

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
The second one looks awesome! 7/10
It's the first time I've used effects and could you give what I should add on and such? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
You rated it 7/10, explain to me what you'd like me to add or edit in it. There must be a reason for you to deduct 3 rating points, thus it's best to explain why you deducted those points.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
You rated it 7/10, explain to me what you'd like me to add or edit in it. There must be a reason for you to deduct 3 rating points, thus it's best to explain why you deducted those points.

Don't over due the logo.

Ruthless

♫ Harry ♫
Mar 17, 2014
Good banners bro , Maybe try and use Volter (goldfish) text at the bottom and my favourite is the 1st as the 2nd has a dark effect on it which i really don't like.

Try different effects etc and styles , If you need any basic help then inbox me :D

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Good banners bro , Maybe try and use Volter (goldfish) text at the bottom and my favourite is the 1st as the 2nd has a dark effect on it which i really don't like.

Try different effects etc and styles , If you need any basic help then inbox me :D

I like the first one too, with these two I just played around a bit lel. And I personally hate the Volter text as it always comes out blurry for me, or it'll just look too pixelated. That just my opinion, thanks for the feedback!

-Kontrol

Ruthless

♫ Harry ♫
Mar 17, 2014
I like the first one too, with these two I just played around a bit lel. And I personally hate the Volter text as it always comes out blurry for me, or it'll just look too pixelated. That just my opinion, thanks for the feedback!

-Kontrol
No Problem , and What do you use for your banners ? I have Photoshop CS6 and it's fine on there.

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
No Problem , and What do you use for your banners ? I have Photoshop CS6 and it's fine on there.

Photoshop CS6 and I use Paint.NET to edit things but not for text.

-Kontrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread