joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Full Tutorial All-In-One (English) Cosmic + Arcturus Emulator and Nitro V2

What will you find here:
1- How to install IIS
2- How to install Cosmic
3- How to convert Nitro
4- How to install Nitro V2
5- Troubleshooting current issues (which you may not need in the future)
6- Configuring camera
7- Removing Youtube from the database to not show error in emulator

All this in just 18 minutes. Everything is explained in the video, enjoy.

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
did you upload the emulator database, and also the 2.6.sql and mail fixer ?

this error would be resolved with this

ALTER TABLE users ADD template enum('light','dark') NULL DEFAULT 'light';

but you probably had a problem when uploading

Spitty

Mar 21, 2022
did you upload the emulator database, and also the 2.6.sql and mail fixer ?

this error would be resolved with this

ALTER TABLE users ADD template enum('light','dark') NULL DEFAULT 'light';

but you probably had a problem when uploading
I Promise I Followed Video, Twice, Same issue :(

But Thank You! That Query Fixed It :)
Post automatically merged:

It Works Localhost, but as Soon as I try To Make Public on VPS IP, 403 Forbidden Error for Websockets connection.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry Any Ideas?

Last edited:

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
if you use cloudflare, you need to create subdomain and put wss

getting wss://subdomain.domain.com

example with 'ws' subdomain:

wss://ws.domain.com

you also need a certificate in IIS, everything I said on video but I didn't show it because I didn't have access to VPS or any domain

Spitty

Mar 21, 2022
if you use cloudflare, you need to create subdomain and put wss

getting wss://subdomain.domain.com

example with 'ws' subdomain:

wss://ws.domain.com

you also need a certificate in IIS, everything I said on video but I didn't show it because I didn't have access to VPS or any domain
Thank You But I am using direct VPS IP, No Cloudflare Or Domain Yet.

I will try with Cloudflare To see If Issue Resolves, Thank You ^^

Just One Thing, It would Be Nice to have the HotelView in HTML to Look The Same as FLASH. The BackGround would Be Nice to change but I Want to At Least Fix The Text And Images In The Middle, Any Help? :) Thank You So Much!!!

HTML looks like this:

FLASH looks like this:

Last edited:

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
robbis is working to make one similar to Flash, it will still take a while because Nitro V2 is another programming, it will probably spread as soon as it launches, since it will be free

e sobre esse texto

ui-config "hotelview": "widgets" and delete all "slot.1/2/3/6.widget"

I don't remember if you need to use any yarn command to update, I don't remember to be honest, but with the release of the new arcturus and updates, this should be fixed, you can ask in the Nitro group on Discord too

Spitty

Mar 21, 2022
robbis is working to make one similar to Flash, it will still take a while because Nitro V2 is another programming, it will probably spread as soon as it launches, since it will be free

e sobre esse texto

ui-config "hotelview": "widgets" and delete all "slot.1/2/3/6.widget"

I don't remember if you need to use any yarn command to update, I don't remember to be honest, but with the release of the new arcturus and updates, this should be fixed, you can ask in the Nitro group on Discord too
Thank You, Deleting all is Good Solution for now...Until we can Find A Way To Copy Text and Images from Flash, Which I Really Hope We can ^^

But One Big Problem, is that Only First Room Can Be Made. If you Try To Make Room With Any Other Tiles, Emulator shows error:

Incorrect layout name "model_null"
Incorrect layout name "model_evon"

Big Issue Really Need help Please Thank you so Much!!!

Apparantly It Is Fixed In Nitro's Dev Branch... I Am Not sure how to get this Branch sadly :(

I hope It Is Fixed In an Update Soon and If You can Make a Tutorial On How To Update That would Be Amazing!!! ^^

Thank You So Much For Everything, @joaowars776 You are Incredible!

Last edited:

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
I think this is a problem with Nitro V2, there were many problems in Nitro V2, more than 60 problems were fixed in the dev version, I made the tutorial because it will be the future and it is the current one too

but I think it would only solve if you download the DEV version from gitlab, and use the yarn again (no need to convert, just using the dev version with infinite corrections)

Spitty

Mar 21, 2022
I think this is a problem with Nitro V2, there were many problems in Nitro V2, more than 60 problems were fixed in the dev version, I made the tutorial because it will be the future and it is the current one too

but I think it would only solve if you download the DEV version from gitlab, and use the yarn again (no need to convert, just using the dev version with infinite corrections)

Thank You ^^ But I Really do not know How to download DEV Branch, Please, Can you Give Steps or Make a Quick Guide To Apply Fixes? Really Would Appreciate It!!!

I am So Sorry I am Not Familiar with Yarn, Git, I am Old School retro player xDD I Am Used To editing PHP files and HTML files myself, and Using SQL Fixes, Not Using Yarn, Git.

Last edited:

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
you just need to follow my tutorial but with the dev files

replace this with the "nitro-react" that you download during the video and follow the tutorial normally, as you already have it converted, just follow the part after that

updates!!
the SWF part doesn't need to be done because Cosmic removed support for the Flash version, only if you take the previous CMS version and use it

Last edited:

DemonRyth

Mar 25, 2022
Have the same with my vps IP he gives conection error but with localhost he works

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Fixed, if you need help add my snapchat nevv0118#5769
Whats the fix? if you don't mind sharing

Users who are viewing this thread