[Tutorial] How to win Free Steam Games!

EricNantes

Oct 7, 2011
[Tutorial] How to win Free Steam Games!

What it is: Tutorial How to Win Games of Steam for free!

About the tutorial: This tutorial, will introduce you to an easy, reliable, honest and trustworthy ways to win games from Steam.

The system give coin for you to perform certain functions such as: Reply searches, play games, watch a video, among dozens of other options. These currencies are exchanged on site shop for Steam games of your choice, provided you have the required amount of points for the game.

Recommend placing the ID of your Steam profile in space given to it in the profile Tremor Games, this streamlines the delivery process of the awards, as the company is making sure that it is not fake.

DISCLAIMER: Here the site usually give problems if accessed by Chrome. For Internet Explorer and FireFox does not issue problem never.

Step 1: Creating your Account with Tremor Games

To create your account on the site click here:

Step 2: After creating your account enter your username and password in the fields shown in the image below.

Step 3: After log in, you will be able to start making your first Tremor Coins, Currency system with which you will get in your Steam Games.

Click in the option Get Coins to open the tab with all the companies that are on promotions. I usually use a lot of deals Supersonic SponsorPay and PeanutLabs . Often, it is easier to complete tasks and make a better income.

As you can see in the image below the TrialPay is offering a research Samplicio.us that will if you complete the survey, 440 Tremor Coins, which is enough to acquire at least a 2 good indie games.

My tips on how to circumvent the system and almost always win Tremor Coins:

TIPS
• Never create two accounts with proxy or without proxy and never use proxy.

• Never fill the " age " of a search with less than 35 years field value since 90 % of searches looking people above that age. I always use the age of 53 whose birth year is 1960.

• Avoid mentioning that live in states such as smaller states of the federation, because, as the research are sectored in certain public, you may not be able to obtain access to it citing these states. My tip is to use a zip code of capital ( just google it has).

• Remember that the more patience you have, the more coins you will earn. Myself, spending little time, got on my first day at site 3 games. Once you get the hang of it you know where to look for the best deals.

Step 4: After winning their first coins it is time to go to the Tremor Rewards and choose your prize.

Remember that the shop items are not configured only for Steam games you must enter this data in search field and run it to appear only Steam games.

The games range from 75 Tremor Coins ( mostly DLCs ) to exorbitant 40k Tremor Coins ( for top packages such as The Elder Scrolls Ultimate Pack where has all the games of the series and its DLCs )

You can find much much more good thing indeed in the range of 145 to 995 Tremor Coins . A good tip is to change the pitch Newest for Price - Lowest to Highest so that the cheapest games arise first.

Remember that the vast majority of games will give you cheaper Keys they have the same versions in the form of Gift being more expensive. You can usually get a Key and change a Gift on Steam with a friend or even give away to someone.

After choosing your game click View Item and then click Purchase to buy.

Step 5: After purchase click on your name in your profile area and go to the tab Items .

Step 6: You will find that your purchased games can take up to 24 hours to be released into your account. Some are released automatically.

Do not be afraid because all items will arrive in your account and you will be notified by email.

Step 7: After some time the games will be released and you can now copy your Key or send your Gift to the inventory on Steam.

Final Conclusions:

I hope this tutorial has been helpful to you.

Brought this stuff over here to know that many do not have conditions to acquire new titles and recognize that the high prices of games today lead us to seek ways like this honest and secure in purchasing our products.

Users who are viewing this thread