[TUT] Set up a R63 Hotel using Phoenix

Do you want more tutorials on how to set stuff up?

• Yes

Votes: 108 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 6.9%

• Total voters

Danretros

May 10, 2012
Hey guys. I am hopefully going to open a retro soon but I need these things:
- A Phoenix License
- A VPS
If you have a vps or would like to have one you can buy one from a rival forum (o-s) or buy one second hand.
What I am offering:
If you pay for the vps and connect it to my hotel (soon to be made) you will automatically become manager (2 ranks before owner. It goes : Owner(s) , Event Manager(s), Manager). If you pay for the phoenix you will automatically be put to admin, but you must contact me for the place to get it from and the account you buy it from. If you are interested, please contact [email protected] - Msn, Dan Retros - Faceboook or Dan.retros - Skype. Please contact me and I will talk to you about everything. Cheers, Dan

asdbahsdg

May 26, 2012
Help please someone? When i try to set up a password I get a error saying this :

If you can help please please please, help me i want to make a retro really badly and i am new to this making retros facepalm.jpg

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
MYSQL isnt running. Make sure xampp is aloud through your firewall and or the port isnt being used by your system.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
How can i make XAMPP aloud through my firewall or how can i Know the port isn't being used by my system??
To see what port is being used, open command prompt by Start > Run > cmd > Enter
Then, type netstat -a and press Enter. IPs with colon should work (e.g. 127.0.0.1:11), the number on the right after the colon :)) is the port.

To make Apache and MySQL allowed on Firewall, make an exception for the following ports:

asdbahsdg

May 26, 2012
Thank you very much for reply as soon as Possible but may i know How to make an exception for the Following ports? Sorry if this is annoying you but I am new :(

Edit : Now it works i fixed it but i need help in this can we open phoenix 3.7.0 sql instead of another one because i had 3.7.0

Edit : And thanks to Both of you for helping me :)

Edit : I'm all done with the Retro but when I type Localhost on my Browser it Redirects to :

Please help me :(

asdbahsdg

May 26, 2012
Now let's cut those Edit's and etc, Now i need help in something else, I have everything done but when i open my Client it keeps on disconnecting help :(

Danretros

May 10, 2012
Ok, if anyone could help me, that would be great.
I have followed to tut up to the homepage but when I went to test it on it comes up with this message : Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:107) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 32

xxtoxicshotxx

Jun 2, 2012
I keep getting this message whenever i go to localhost Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 34

Danretros

May 10, 2012
It is blaitently saying it straight at you. If you download Notepad++ and open C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php Go to line 34 (look down the left) and look for T_STRING and take it out. Hope this helps, Dan
P.s. If you can help me that would be great.

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
Tutorial Rate -> 10/10

Really good lesson for a beginner! You really explains how to do too far. With pictures Bigger pictures and text that I like, I
think you should continue the good work, maybe with some other things and such. Any Ways, it is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread