[TUT] Making v26 Hotel

drageidon

Jun 3, 2011
Hi, you want a v26 retro so badly? I hope this tutorial helps you!

1) XAMPP 1.7.3 :
PHPRetro :
Bubba Emu :
Mysql Connector 5.2.5 : / It's in the emulator map to :)

2) Download and install XAMPP ( dont forget to put it on XAMPP and APACHE )
After you did that go to :
Setup a password if you have done that go to the Xampp folder than go to htdocs delete everything in the htdocs folder. Than install PHPRetro and extract it in the htdocs folder.

3) Now go to :
Username is root and the password is the one you created earlier. Ok now create a database named everything you like. Install the Emulator. Now go to import in the database you created and look for the Db.sql file inthe emulator and than click : Start

4) Go to :
Now you are gonna install the CMS. NOTE: if you are by the sitepath if you are going to make it with hamachi use the hamachi ip.

5) After you did the installation go to htdocs and go to the install folder CUT or COPY the config file and paste it in the includes folder. If you have done that delete the install folder!

6) Setup Emulator
Go to youre emulator folder than click /bin/debug/bin there you see a file named : MYSQL.INI

[mysql]
host=localhost
port=3306
database=name of youre database
username=root
password=youre password
clientamount=200

Ok now download the mysql connector and install it. Go to youre housekeeping go to site and beneath there should stand something like this : Check every 10 minutes. Change that to Disabled
Than go to Hotel you can host youre own hotel or prehosted ones

Succes!:)

( Sorry if i didnt spell everything correctly im Dutch )

Advert

Jul 19, 2011
Very nice i really love the tutorial you have setted up hope to see more in the upcoming future

Justin0101

Nov 19, 2011
Nice dat je nederlands bent ik ga de tut uitproberen je hoort het wel en zou je me misschien kunnen helpen als het niet lukt?

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
When i do it it comes up with Access forbidden, so i click the link down the bottem and still nothing help :(

Users who are viewing this thread