[TUT] How to make r63b Habbo Retro

Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

invincible64

Aug 14, 2012
And i even said earlier, i DONT want to build it from furni, just give me a working room swf and ill be on my merry way.

invincible64

Aug 14, 2012
I mean, why couldn't the rooms just come preloaded with the tutorial? Everywhere i go to ask about this problem and a SOLUTION they just send me on another wild goose chase. Its really starting to piss me off, because it seems that habbo retros just fucking hate me or something. Why am i always plagued with errors and problems that no one seems willing to help me with?!

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
yes but R63B you can easily fix with R63 you just have to pick one from luck

That's true, but I still find R63 a bit more stable, since I'm more use to it and I know where most exploits are and how to cover most of them.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
That's true, but I still find R63 a bit more stable, since I'm more use to it and I know where most exploits are and how to cover most of them.
well everyone got their own opinion mine would be R63B is easy to do than R63 but like i said we all got our own opinion

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
well everyone got their own opinion mine would be R63B is easy to do than R63 but like i said we all got our own opinion
I would think that r63 is more stable and easier to do, but r63b is much more funner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread