[TUT]How to make a secure password - and remember it

Keno

Mar 12, 2012
All this thread has done is made me realize how easy it is to get your password just by asking you simple questions over the course of a week. Want to know a better way? Facepalm your keyboard then remember that password. Enjoy.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
All this thread has done is made me realize how easy it is to get your password just by asking you simple questions over the course of a week. Want to know a better way? Facepalm your keyboard then remember that password. Enjoy.
Tried your method. This was my result.
Result said:
I'm pretty sure that password won't get accepted on ANY website, not even Habbo retros (lulz)

Keno

Mar 12, 2012
Tried your method. This was my result.

I'm pretty sure that password won't get accepted on ANY website, not even Habbo retros (lulz)
Sorry I posted an incomplete method: Facepalm your keyboard then do a barrel roll with your head. Enjoy your secure password lads o/.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Such a naive child. That's why you make it something random, and something only you would know. No password is 100% secure, there's always a way to get it, You can make it extremely hard but, there's a way. This is a good way for a facebook password (or snog @Absterge). Using my method makes a pretty good defense against l33t h4x0rs and still makes it so you can remember the password.
Also, if someone were to ask me "What's the random sentence you used in your password" I probably wouldn't tell them, or "What's a year you like" is also a question I wouldn't answer.

Sorry I posted an incomplete method: Facepalm your keyboard then do a barrel roll with your head. Enjoy your secure password lads o/.
I snapped my neck.

Users who are viewing this thread