2 - Turn the first letter of every word to capital EXCEPT VERBS
No verbs? Change it.
E: Mace is Awesome

3 - Copy the first letter of each word
Like so:
MiA

4 - Find a year you like
This is maybe the hardest part, the year MAY NOT BE:
A birthday of any one you know (Alive/dead)
A major event that happened in the last 100 years

The year hitler was born (semi bad year, a lot of people could guess this from your personality)
So mine would be: 1889

5 - Add that to the end of your letters
E: MiA1889

6 - What's your favorite number?
If you password is less than 8 characters long you can't use it on (almost) every site. So find your favorite number (biasism is okay)
Mine's eight so I'll put it on the end of my password from step 5

E: MiA18898

Now you have your password let's see what cPanel says:
cVcT8uXZXv10.png

What about password strength meter (daht com)
cf0GRX7XXv10.png

Alright so it's strong, but I wont remember it :S
Sure you will:
Mace is Awesome, hitler eight
or
Mia eightteen eighty nine eight

Hope I helped!

EDIT: Ima fix the images gimme a day or two
EDITEDIT: Fix'd

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
so the whole premise of your tutorial will not be followed by its maker. how wonderful my support for this idea has now lost hope because of that.

Nothing is wrong with using another method, as some methods are more efficient than others.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Lol, this is a very bad tutorial. Real strong passwords have no meaning behind them at all and they should be completely random.

I have plenty of passwords, some are around 15 characters long each and I can remember them perfectly. Just keep typing your password and you'll know them by heart once you practice enough.

Another useful website for password shit -

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
so the whole premise of your tutorial will not be followed by its maker. how wonderful my support for this idea has now lost hope because of that.

It shouldn't be. I have much more secure computers than most people (No offense I just don't have a life is all). I'm able to store all my random generated passwords in a secure environment. Using this method is better for some one more realistic so they can remember it (instead of spending hours creating a 40gb partition just for passwords).

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I've got an Excel file on my laptop with usernames and passwords to accounts I use, ironically the Excel file has a password on it to access it.

I have one as well but they're not hard to get passed. Putting them on an encrypted USB is prolly better

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
My passwords contains random letters, symbols and numbers (and I make them by myself by hitting random tangents on my keyboard) :ninja:

But I guess this could be usefull, thanks!

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
My passwords contains random letters, symbols and numbers (and I make them by myself by hitting random tangents on my keyboard) :ninja:

But I guess this could be usefull, thanks!
But that isn't exactly the easy to remember, is it? Saving passwords in a text file or something is risky.

Users who are viewing this thread