[TUT] How to make a old-school hotel!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Hi. Here's a simple tutorial on how to make a hamachi old-school, Have fun?
-----------------------
Let's start shall we?
You will need:
a server (i prefer hablux)[updating link later on]

and of course a website. or (if you don't know how to make a layout)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now. When you have a site you will need a loader.. I've got one for you:
HTML:
<head>
<meta http-equiv='Content-Type' content='text/html; charset=utf-8' />
<title></title></head>
<body bgcolor='black' leftmargin='0' topmargin='0' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0'><div align='center'>
<object classid='clsid:166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000' codebase='http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab#version=10,8,5,1,0' id='habbo' width='720' height='540'>
<param name='src' value='DCRS HERE'>
<param name='swRemote' value='swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true' '>
<param name='swStretchStyle' value='none'>
<param name='swText' value=''>
<param name='bgColor' value='#000000'>
<param name='sw6' value='external.texts.txt=EXTERNAL TEKSTS HERE'>
<param name='sw2' value='connection.info.host=YOUR IP HERE;connection.info.port=YOUR PORT HERE'
<param name='sw4' value='connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.co.uk;connection.mus.port=30001'>
<param name='sw3' value='client.reload.url=()'>
<param name='sw1' value='site.url=;url.prefix='>
<param name='sw5' value='external.variables.txt=VARIABLES HERE'>
<embed src='http://norwayzone.sytes.net/habbo.dcr' bgColor='#000000' width='720' height='540' swRemote='swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true'' swStretchStyle='none' swText='' type='application/x-director' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/'
sw6='external.texts.txt=EXTERNAL TEXSTS HERE!'
sw2='connection.info.host=YOUR IP HERE;connection.info.port=YOUR PORT HERE'
sw4='connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.co.uk;connection.mus.port=30001'
sw3='client.reload.url='
sw1='site.url=;url.prefix='
sw5='external.variables.txt=VARIABLES HERE'></embed>
</object>
Paste the above codes to your site. setup the server and hamachi and you have a fully working retro. If you're using vista you have to start debbo as admin.
You will have to find your own dcr's as i have no prehosted for you to use, you can also learn how to host your own dcr's .
dcr pack;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if u want to portforward,

Cheers..:cool:

Austin

Dec 30, 2010
Horrible.. Just horrible. No server provided, very little info, and if a n00b came up in here looking to make an Old Skool, this would make him/her pass out. No n00b knows hot to host their own Dcr's either. We would have people going around saying my 'Thingy' loads, but it disconnects when I click register.
-Constructive Criticism

astroids

Jan 2, 2011
Horrible.. Just horrible. No server provided, very little info, and if a n00b came up in here looking to make an Old Skool, this would make him/her pass out. No n00b knows hot to host their own Dcr's either. We would have people going around saying my 'Thingy' loads, but it disconnects when I click register.
-Constructive Criticism

Offtopic suggest you stop flaming around he did the best he could

Ont nice tutorial redsea thanks lot

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
-Constructive Criticism

He gave link to a tutorial on how to /derp,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good tut RedSea, surely it will a lot of people, thanks for sharing!

Austin

Dec 30, 2010
He gave link to a tutorial on how to /derp,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good tut RedSea, surely it will a lot of people, thanks for sharing!
Well then.. I have a Swedish Server, but I've lost interest in the hotel itself. I had it up for a day then kinda dropped it. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread