[TUT] How to make a Habbo Retro Latest UI 2015 [Very Noob Friendly]

Was the tutorial good and did it work?

• It was good, and my hotel was made successfully!

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • I had a trouble time understanding but eventually i got my hotel created using this tutorial!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • It was a good to tutorial but i didn't get my hotel to work!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • It was a bad tutorial and I didn't get my hotel to work!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IGabx

Feb 20, 2015
I'm having a bit of trouble. I followed to the best of my ability and my client loads with a black screen. Any idea what could be wrong? I pasted my Hamachi IP in all the files and stuff.

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
I'm having a bit of trouble. I followed to the best of my ability and my client loads with a black screen. Any idea what could be wrong? I pasted my Hamachi IP in all the files and stuff.
Make sure you double check everything and restart your emulator a couple of times :)

GeneroSoph

Feb 28, 2015
Make sure you double check everything and restart your emulator a couple of times :)
Great tutorial, thanks so much for this!

I'm returning to retros after a 5-6 year break so as you can imagine a lot has changed!
Everything is working, I just have a few issues. Firstly, the HK panel/ase doesn't work at all! I had a look at a patch but couldn't get it to work at all. Any tips?

In game/server side , the public furni, titled 'welcome lounge' gets placed down and you can't pick it back up again. Also, when you purchase a pet and place it in a room, when you leave and reenter there is also a bot created in the same name? Also which servers would I be looking at to get the floor/layout editor optons?

Sorry, loads of questions.

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Great tutorial, thanks so much for this!

I'm returning to retros after a 5-6 year break so as you can imagine a lot has changed!
Everything is working, I just have a few issues. Firstly, the HK panel/ase doesn't work at all! I had a look at a patch but couldn't get it to work at all. Any tips?

In game/server side , the public furni, titled 'welcome lounge' gets placed down and you can't pick it back up again. Also, when you purchase a pet and place it in a room, when you leave and reenter there is also a bot created in the same name? Also which servers would I be looking at to get the floor/layout editor optons?

Sorry, loads of questions.

I know it doesn't its an unfinished cms and i just wanted to release it because it was getting dusty and i had other things on my mind. Sorry :/

Jakeus

Mar 28, 2015
Can anyone help me out? I have looked about so dont direct me to other threads. I have followed this tutorial and managed to get on my hotel. I gave my hamachi network to my friends but they can't get on the hotel. Hamachi is connected and works fine, I have allowed ports through firewall aswell but they still can't get on. Thanks

GavRod

Feb 23, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach

Why does Mercury not work but Silverwave does? Also when i attempt to enter the client it redirects it to (Hamachi IP)/game/. Which doesnt make any sense. I have a feeling its the Base URL, but when i changed it, it still failed. Any help?

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014

Why does Mercury not work but Silverwave does? Also when i attempt to enter the client it redirects it to (Hamachi IP)/game/. Which doesnt make any sense. I have a feeling its the Base URL, but when i changed it, it still failed. Any help?
Mercury and Silverware Databases aren't the same

GavRod

Feb 23, 2014
I figured that Mercury found a bug and Silverwave didn't, which wouldn't make any sense, but I'm having trouble with the client. It loads all the way but then it redirects it to (Hamachi IP)/game/ as i also said in my last reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread