[TUT] How to make a Habbo Retro Latest UI 2015 [Very Noob Friendly]

Was the tutorial good and did it work?

• It was good, and my hotel was made successfully!

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • I had a trouble time understanding but eventually i got my hotel created using this tutorial!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • It was a good to tutorial but i didn't get my hotel to work!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • It was a bad tutorial and I didn't get my hotel to work!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swazer

Mar 16, 2013
Alright, I got some help from Trae but we couldn't figure out everything.
When I use Plus Emulator (Silverware) along with it's database (hotel.sql) I get an error in "Habbohotel/Items/ItemManager.cs:row 82"
When I use Mercury emulator along with it's database I get an error in "Habbohotel/Items/ItemManager.cs:row 57"

I define the database in "htdocs/app/management" and within the config.ini that comes with the emulators.

Any ideas?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Add my Skype and I will help you shortly. Your explanation does not make that much sense if I am honest.

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Remember if you have the littlest of problems with your retro please contact @PointRyanz at spaceryanz (skype), if you still can't understand try and watch the videos above and it should be able to assist you :)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Erm.... Plus (silverware) is what has the latest UI. How is it less updated than Mercury? Also, Habboon use Plus but Sledmore pretty much re-coded it.
Silverwave is the latest UI but, that doesn't mean its updated like mercury or the emu Sledmore re-coded. What I meant was if you want a updated EMU with forum's and plenty more download Mercury EMU.

Norwegian

Feb 18, 2015
Ok, so I followed this tutorial and I got this error in my emu
c1HaLaP.png

As you can see it is in norwegian, but I can translate a bit which will probably help, it says at the start that it had invalid format

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
Ok, so I followed this tutorial and I got this error in my emu
c1HaLaP.png

As you can see it is in norwegian, but I can translate a bit which will probably help, it says at the start that it had invalid format
Its not the tutorial its maybe the emulator, honestly you can use any emulator for this tutorial i just choosed silverware, maybe try asking the person who made the emulator for help.

Norwegian

Feb 18, 2015
Its not the tutorial its maybe the emulator, honestly you can use any emulator for this tutorial i just choosed silverware, maybe try asking the person who made the emulator for help.
Nevermind, I used another emulator and another CMS, but your tutorial was very handy.

Could you link me to a download please? ;s
It was in the main thread but I'll link you to it

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
Nevermind, I used another emulator and another CMS, but your tutorial was very handy.

It was in the main thread but I'll link you to it
Yes, you can use your own swfs, cms and emu and you can still use the tutorial. I choose to use them, and you can too if you like.

Nope, straight away black, I changed a lot and couldn't fix it... I believe the tutorial is broken as I have had 3 or 4 people ask for help recently...
Don't blame the tutorial, because if people dont follow the steps and recheck everything you cant blame it, as i said try talking to the person who made silverware for help

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, you can use your own swfs, cms and you can still use the tutorial. I choose to use them, and you can too if you like.

Don't blame the tutorial, because if people dont follow the steps and recheck everything you cant blame it, as i said try talking to the person who made silverware for help
Nah, bro. The files are not noob friendly...

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Bro? If you're who I think you're, you're trying to run a r63 CMS with r63b SWF's and GTE and Plus... IDK how you expect to do this with one domain, one VPS and one webhost. Choose one and I will set it up for you.
Getting black screen client.. What's up with bad SWFS nowadays??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread