[TUT] How to make a Habbo Retro Latest UI 2015 [Very Noob Friendly]

Was the tutorial good and did it work?

• It was good, and my hotel was made successfully!

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • I had a trouble time understanding but eventually i got my hotel created using this tutorial!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • It was a good to tutorial but i didn't get my hotel to work!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • It was a bad tutorial and I didn't get my hotel to work!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
logo.png

Yes this is my first thread and tutorial, what i'm trying to do is get my name out in the retro community. To do this I'm going to start with a Tutorial. This tutorial is about telling you how to make a Habbo Retro. Pictures and videos included! ISS and VPS Tutorials coming soon (Need Funds). I'll be trying to make the tutorial as detailed as possible, ill be doing a poll to see if this tutorial is easy and understanding to you guys! If you are having problems i ask you to use the videos below to view the video version!

Things that you will need for this tutorial:

First you will need to download then start up xampp and run apache and mysql.
MQKKgMw.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now go to localhost/security and create a password.
AhPjwLl.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now go to your htdocs folder, you can go there by go to your C:// folder then go to xampp then click htdocs. Once your there you will need to delete everything that is in that folder!

Now that your done go to your R63B Htdocs pack by Mario and copy everything that in there and paste it in your htdocs folder.
ccLQnwg.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now after your done go to localhost/phpmyadmin.

moe96CH.png

Username: root
Password: The password that you entered at localhost/security

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now create a database and name it whatever you like but I'm using youtube.
FHaWVV6.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now click on your database and go to the place where it says import.
1ALe2YS.png

Import the file you downloaded called .sql
and after you do that it should look like this.
Ag4DTBG.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now go to your config file in (C:// xampp > htdocs >app >management >config)
pz81SCt.png

Then get your IPv4 address from hamachi.
hlumok8.png

Now that we got our ip from hamachi we can edit the next part of the config document. All you have to basically do is replace YOURIP with your hamachi IP and click save.
A8NU9Vc.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets do the client file! Go to (C:// > xampp > htdocs > app > tpl > skins > Custom-Habbo) then edit the client file.
czrWHtL.png

Using Ctrl + H replace YOURIP with your hamachi IP Then click save.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we are coming down to the end of the tutorial we only have 2 more files to edit!
So now let's edit your external variables folder!!
Go to xampp > htdocs > game > Then scroll down to external variables.
Replace YOURIP with your hamachi IP using Ctrl + H, (The easiest way)
aDiW9fa.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets edit our Emulator config file.
Go to the Plus Original file you download and extract the file to your destop, then go to the file and go to (Silverwave Emulator > Bin > Debug > Then edit the config file.
5fDqz0F.png

For this part where it says db.password you put your password.
where it says db.name you put the name of your database

Then using Ctrl + H replace YOURIP with your hamachi IP.
Then Save all the files.

Now go to the Debug folder and start the program named weblink.

CkEMabC.png

Now we can go to
and go on our hotel and client!
QDKehV4.png

Again thanks for using my tutorial, if the emulator doesn't work at first just close it out and start it up again.

If you don't know how to rank yourself please use this guide into helping you to rank yourself.

Thanks guys and i hope you liked my tutorial! Comment below for any help that you need!

PLEASE NOTE:
[email protected]
Email there when you need help with anything retro wise.
@nautoawesomeness and @PointRyanz will get back at you!

Tao94N3.jpg

NOTE: If you think this tutorial doesn't work, well go to and they use the same files to make there retro that was used in this tutorial..

Any questions find me on facebook @ Mario Retros

Last edited:

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
I suggest not to use Xampp, my friend and I agree that it has back doors, glitches, and errors.
I also agree with using IIS, now I know this is a noob friendly but bare with me I got hacked 3
times and they got into my account and ranked them self's and changed things.

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
I suggest not to use Xampp, my friend and I agree that it has back doors, glitches, and errors.
I also agree with using IIS, now I know this is a noob friendly but bare with me I got hacked 3
times and they got into my account and ranked them self's and changed things.

Thanks for the reply!
Glad to that you think that this video is noob-friendly!
Also i'm sorry for your bad history with xampp but i will be doing a tutorial on a vps with iss very soon. So iss fans hang in there!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
A basic security tip for xampp users is to delete the "webdav" directory from within the xampp installation folder. Nonetheless, this is a good tutorial that is easily understandable even for complete beginners - thanks for your contribution!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I was going to say... 9/10 for the tutorial, XAMPP is widely used by people who cannot get a VPS. As @Roper said though, to stop being hacked easily, go to C:xampp and delete the folder called 'WebDav' as I believe it allows people to remotely access your localhost/phpmyadmin etc. Also add in Navicat, a working patch buy @Aruthra
I can help you if you want with the IIS one and am willing to but only if you need it.

@Kaneki may want to see this as I know he loves R63b and if you eed help bro, Skype me and I will add IIS instead of XAMPP.

Anyway, great tutorial, definitely a good first impression. Thanks.

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
Thanks for the replies and your suggestions are greatly appreciated! Remember to like and vote on the poll!

Oct 11, 2014
People have their own choices to choose xampp or iis, its their problem. we shouldnt mind

2hi

Retro Helper
Oct 12, 2014
Okay so, everything is up and working. However when i load the client it stays white... why is that...

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
Just make sure all your ips are correct
if you still having problems use the 2 videos above to help you out!

ChunkySugar

Apr 26, 2014
Works great, only got a slight SWF problem but ill fix that later.

Dude thats awesome!, and if you find the fix for the problem let me know!

If your seeing errors on your cms. You might be seeing it or might not. But just in case here is a fix.
Go to config.PHP and add
PHP:
error_reporting(0);
onto the third line.

Thanks @PointRyanz for the fix!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread