[TUT] How To Create A R63 RP [Easy] [TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
well, a year ago i tested it, it works perfectly and it brings me to the homeroom id1, but now it dont direct me to the room, client work, but its not directing me to any rooms..

LittleChild

Oct 10, 2015
Okay alot of people have used this, However I wouldn't reccomend actually using this... Due to if you want a good rep, clean code, and private code (to stop it from being hacked AS MUCH)
Then I suggest either just using this as a base or create one from scratch.
I have 2 freinds who were developing for NE RP (It don't exsist now)
And it was in beta FOR 2 YEARS because they wanted THE best emulator.
And yes the coded it from scratch It was quite amazing. But unfortunatley the owner... well shutdown the VPS after no longer being intrested in retros LOLOLOLOLOL.

Nov 27, 2014
Okay alot of people have used this, However I wouldn't reccomend actually using this... Due to if you want a good rep, clean code, and private code (to stop it from being hacked AS MUCH)
Then I suggest either just using this as a base or create one from scratch.
I have 2 freinds who were developing for NE RP (It don't exsist now)
And it was in beta FOR 2 YEARS because they wanted THE best emulator.
And yes the coded it from scratch It was quite amazing. But unfortunatley the owner... well shutdown the VPS after no longer being intrested in retros LOLOLOLOLOL.
Exactly DO NOT use this. It crashes to often because it is REALITY

Matt0722

Jun 12, 2014
hey could you help me my error is for the emu

Code:
6:19 PMInitializing Astro Emulator...
6:19 PMCould not initialize Smash Emulator: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
6:19 PMCannot proceed; press any key to stop the server.

please help

Nov 27, 2014
*dies* Read the error with your eyes 'COULDN'T LOAD FILE MySQL.DATA.DLL'. search MySQL .NET connector 6.6.5.0

Matt0722

Jun 12, 2014
do i need to get the latest version of MySQL /NET connector or 6.6.5.0?

what whould i do to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread