[TUT] How to add a badge [Pictures]

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
How to add a badge
Step 1, make a badge and make sure it is .GIF (Make sure the badge is 50x50 pixels)
ypwTxLF.png

Step 2, upload your file to a site where you can share pictures directly.
ohvJ4OF.png

Step 3, download the image from the link of your badge and then place that image in Album 1584. (You can do this via your VPS)
JTvXv90.png

Step 4, Go now into the R63 folder and select the enternal flash texts notepad in the R63 folder.

Step 5, copy this flash texts code into the notepad;
badge_name_(name)=(title)
badge_desc_(name)=(desc)
(name) means that you need to replace this with the name of the image as in if you renamed the image to XLJ, you would put XLJ in that spot.
(title) means that you need to replace this with whatever you want to call this badge.
(desc) means that you need to replace this with the description of badge of what you would like it to mainly say in a short sentence.

Step 6, now do :givebadge (badgename) (username) and reload the client and your completely finished! - (on the cilent) - If this tut helped you then please leave a like!

casperb123

Dec 22, 2012
Where are album1584

EDIT: I found it but now i got another problem
when i take it on the name and desc dont work :(

Last edited:

casperb123

Dec 22, 2012
Tell me what you fully did please and i'd be happy to help you through it!
I put the image in album1584 and then i open external_flash_texts and then typed:
badge_name_OWNER=Owner
badge_desc_OWNER=Owner bagde
and i renamed the image to OWNER and then i typed :givebagde Casper OWNER in client and the image works fine but the title and desc dont work

WhippyXD

Apr 11, 2013
I put the image in album1584 and then i open external_flash_texts and then typed:
badge_name_OWNER=Owner
badge_desc_OWNER=Owner bagde
and i renamed the image to OWNER and then i typed :givebagde Casper OWNER in client and the image works fine but the title and desc dont work

Sometimes when you restart the EMU they load in :)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
sometimes cloudflare doesnt cache the images asap but you can plurge it.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Great tutorial, this is going to help alot!
Very easy to follow as well!
:up: good work!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah it depends on what emulator and other stuff for like the badges to show etc but yeah in time they should show;)

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Good tut, helpful for new people :up:

Make sure you clear your cache then reload, badge should then show.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Nice tut Owen, ive been a fan from your custom arts. but anyways wood u mind using less colours its hurting my eyes

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Nice tut pretty simple, maybe make it noob friendly by telling where the album1548 is EXCACTLY since i saw a ***** forum where people actually asked that... -_-

Users who are viewing this thread