[TTG] How to create a working v26 habbo retro [TTG]

sallu786

Aug 13, 2011
I have done the exactly thing what you did, and this is what i get why do i get those errors i got the latest version of xxamp too..

v1mozb.png

You will receive this error if you are ruuning xampp 1.7.4 which is most likely. unisinstall xampp 1.7.4 and install xampp 1.7.3 or 1.7.1

-Jaay

Aug 21, 2011
when i open the emulator it is green writing then suddenly red and it closes please help me fix it

i just need the emulator to work then mine will work but it not working please some1 tell me why :(

where is my mysql.ini it say's its missing what shall i do?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
when i open the emulator it is green writing then suddenly red and it closes please help me fix it

Start your own thread including screen shots, a member of the forums will assist you since we don't know exactly what error you're expierencing.

PanchoJr

Sep 5, 2011
Hey could you please help me i did everything and it worked until i got to
Now click start>run>cmd then type ipconfig, copy your default gateway. enter that in url in webrowser, it will take you to your router page. then click add port, add ports 21, 80, and 3306. with the name Habbo then habbo2 habbo3 and so on..
DONE then click save.. wait 3 minutes, reload page your url is what you set it as in housekeeping.
it didnt work and i had trouble

Users who are viewing this thread