[TTG] How to create a working v26 habbo retro [TTG]

TheTuTGuy

Nov 14, 2010
Ok, i've had loads of requests about making a retro, So ill post it on here.. You need 5 main things for even attempting a retro..

Xampp:
PHPRetro 4.0.10:
Visual C#:
v26 Holograph Emulator:
MySQL Connector:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres how to make it:
NOTE: Put the Holograph Emulator in a folder marked "Server"

1)download everything, and install xampp, MySQL conector, winrar, and visual c#

2) Click start>Xampp control panel, then start up the first two.

3) Now go to Start>My Computer>Local Disk(C:)>Program files>xampp>htdocs

4) Delete every thing in htdocs, then find where you saved your Phpretro 4.0.10, (rom now on im call it "phpfolder" extract the folder, and enter it untill you see files marked with of .php on the end)

5) Paste them into htdocs, then go to select your language, and make your pass.

6) Then extract your holograph emulator, then go to Holograph emulator>bin>debug>mysql you will see the following text.

PHP:
[mysql]
PHP:
[LEFT]host=localhost
port=3306
database=holodb
username=root
password=Hier dein PW[/LEFT]

7) Change " Password=Hier dein PW" to your password you made your xampp pass to log in.

8) go to log in with the default user root, and your pass, then once logged in you will see a field (white box) saying "Create a new database" fill that in with: holodb. ( no caps, without the .)

9) Then click import, then click browse, and select: /26_Holograph_Emulator\v26 Holograph Emulator\bin\Debug\bin, import the mysql folder.

10) Then go to and install your retro.

DONE YOU'VE MADE A RETRO!!! ENTER HOUSEKEEPING, AND ENTER DCRS.​

Questions you may ask:​

1) how do i turn my hotel on? Answer: go in housekeeping, then select site then you will see something what says "every 10 minutes" or something like that, change it to disabled.​

2) My url is stuck on how do i change it? Answer below:​

Go to google. type in dyndns, register if you've not got an account. then once registered and logged in, click add host services, type in the Url you want your hotel to be, then enter your IP address. DONE. once done click " proceed to checkout" then click activate services. then copy the url, enter your hotel housekeeping, click site. change the site url from to your site you copied. dont click save.
Now click start>run>cmd then type ipconfig, copy your default gateway. enter that in url in webrowser, it will take you to your router page. then click add port, add ports 21, 80, and 3306. with the name Habbo then habbo2 habbo3 and so on..
DONE then click save.. wait 3 minutes, reload page your url is what you set it as in housekeeping.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got working dcrs, how do i get my client to work?​

go into: v26_Holograph_Emulator\v26 Holograph Emulator\bin\Debug\ and run the HolographEmulator.exe file. The icon of a cloud. Then enter your hotel..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

THANKS FOR LEARNING (hahaha) -TheTutGuy​

Good Luck attempting to build, if your stuck add me on msn, yahoo. then i need teamviewer details and i will make it for you..

msn: [email protected]
yahoo: [email protected]

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Tut Seems alright, Probably like most tuts, could have been a little bit more descriptive.

Super

Feb 8, 2011
Thank you.
I haven't completly finished the tutorial although so far it is working. I've been looking for one of these for quite a while. It is very noob friendly and it will help me for the future. I am hoping that I will become a Coder and this is for some training.

I have selected "Thanks" For your user profile.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I don't understand the port fowarding part or the changing site.

To get people to play it via your ip you need to portforward.
Go to and find your router under its model and make
Then after that, follow the instructions on screen to portforward

Pizza

Mar 29, 2011
Lol you halfto pay for that Kaz.

edit: nvm i see it

what is this part for :O
9gys90.png

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Lol you halfto pay for that Kaz.

edit: nvm i see it

what is this part for :O
9gys90.png

You chosen your router here -
That list is a big list of tuts for various games that you wish to portforward for. Odds are that a habbo retro will not be listed, however it is on a few routers.
Im guessing you can pretty much choose any and follow a tut (obviously dont use the ports used in the tut, just replace them with the ports needed for habbo)

Pizza

Mar 29, 2011
You chosen your router here -
That list is a big list of tuts for various games that you wish to portforward for. Odds are that a habbo retro will not be listed, however it is on a few routers.
Im guessing you can pretty much choose any and follow a tut (obviously dont use the ports used in the tut, just replace them with the ports needed for habbo)

kk tyvm ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Apr 14, 2011
When i install my retro, there's errors like
Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: user in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: y in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\functions.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 39

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 35
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 128
class="process-template">
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 130

How do i fix it.

Doubleposted

Aug 7, 2011
I have done the exactly thing what you did, and this is what i get why do i get those errors i got the latest version of xxamp too..

v1mozb.png

Users who are viewing this thread