LinuxUser

Nov 30, 2021
Hey there,

I have a problem with the habbo imager which tsuka made..
There are just a few links to set but if i start the process (extract of swf and create the json files, which all did automatically after run the resource_update.php file) it extracts a few swfs but then it stops and crashes.

These are the variables where i need to put in the links.
OUTPUT_DIRECTORY = dirname(FILE).'/resource/' <-- Preset
OFFICIAL_RES_URL = " " <-- is this path correct?
FLASH_CLIENT_URL = " " <-- is this path correct?
ExtractSWF = " " <-- should be correct
ExtractMap = " " <-- the dir of my figuremap.xml file, should be correct, right?
ExtractFigureData = " " <-- the dir of my figuredata.xml file, should be correct too, right?
ConvertLegacyDrawOrder(OUTPUT_DIRECTORY."draworder.xml" <-- Preset

Can someone help me ?
I don't know why it isn't working..

LinuxUser

Nov 30, 2021
Why not just use nitro-imager?
Because i'm not wanna have a nitro client because i already have a mac and windows client app. (And if Nitro Imager also works with my client apps then do you have a link to a tutorial how i can set this up?)

And this Avatar Imager by Tsuka should work... idk what i'm doing wrong.
Do you know if my links are correctly ?

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Because i'm not wanna have a nitro client because i already have a mac and windows client app. (And if Nitro Imager also works with my client apps then do you have a link to a tutorial how i can set this up?)

And this Avatar Imager by Tsuka should work... idk what i'm doing wrong.
Do you know if my links are correctly ?
Nitro-imager uses .json files so if you're using flash only then it won't work unless you convert your gamedata files and just keep them in a folder for it to read, you wouldn't have to use nitro the files would just sit there for the imager.

About the habbo-imager you're currently using I don't have an idea on how it works so idk about your links, seems much more work than what nitro-imager is.

LinuxUser

Nov 30, 2021
Nitro-imager uses .json files so if you're using flash only then it won't work unless you convert your gamedata files and just keep them in a folder for it to read, you wouldn't have to use nitro the files would just sit there for the imager.

About the habbo-imager you're currently using I don't have an idea on how it works so idk about your links, seems much more work than what nitro-imager is.
I tried it.
I converted my files with nitro-converter and tried to setup the imager but i have a few troubles.
Can you watch this thread the last post? -->

Users who are viewing this thread