Trying to add navigator thumbnails

Dagzer

May 7, 2017
Using PlusEMU.
Right now, I've enabled them in UserPerksComposer, and I have created the packet event, registered it and everything.
Packet ID: 1184

Now, whenever I take the thumbnail, it sends this packet (captured with T**** packet logger), it sends this data:
Code:
Outgoing[1184, _-4JC] -> [0][0][2][4] [0][0][2][13]xÚ½TMÛ ý+çÄâÆ·ª—žªžzYE›.Zl"›t·òß[11]ØÞ$Ýõ¶—ö„f˜÷Þ<8-ÐÁ›ÖöhQ/îNè>ÄšÞ}kíÕ{ã{»DÑ>[12]¾GõÝz‰¶Á‡Õx‰~¢šrF+PTPÂÖZó\е¶û\sË[9]=£šTÿ£¬çeÉüO·ûø¼ÎñŸ`é{?›Ææí}[8]Ý&íÇcg7’oðfHÝ›ÞmÑú|áA0–’*=Ò!PI[12]TªŽ|›ÎŠò[2]ÉíJÈ’ |}N[13]üïø\à)&1(èˆÀº"„[2]¡J[1]HÁçÐéA=/×ë[1]“Ül[0]¼"BO)ªÇ”¤ïÁlLÿ8ܵ÷îðõ%ïÃÖDZT—ãè$I[2]Ú4T£]žähYZ?yó³|2Þߎ²dž\´7“[4]-+9H…±ª@€[2]ƵTJ‹_N2pv‘j´¦äóZ]Kü_Zˆ[9])[6]bɨâ}‡R óÄВѯ˜&9þ5äl.¬X[5]„[1]@Aélø·XM€¯Hã9N×J”ûûC—¬3ýx£3ÍwM·aÉš¹GŽ/Ž])I[9][8][2]éo€ËP’©%b[11]x>¸[9];·w¶+GŸ’ë÷ÎÇ1ÌOº[11]¡q»‘„"šx,[ùÙE—[4]Œ¦9”]0•’)•*·vûØ›R›¾Y²8ÿ[2]Ø[1]°‰
I don't know how to find the packet structure, so I tried just popping elements off the packet in a certain order.

Right now I'm doing:
Code:
Packet.PopInt(); //length of packet? - pretty sure
then
Code:
Packet.PopString():

and saving the popped string to a .png file. That doesn't work, so I thought, encoding problems.
I did
Code:
int len = Packet.PopInt();
Packet.ReadBytes(len);
and saved bytes to file, and still doesn't work. Help please!

volodiadev

Apr 7, 2017
I will try to code it, just I would need the right structure, you use what to have it?

And do you have AS3 sorcerer cracked version? I can fix the furnimatic / Jukebox / GameCenter and other stuff thanks to Quasar sources, on PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

Dagzer

May 7, 2017
I will try to code it, just I would need the right structure, you use what to have it?

And do you have AS3 sorcerer cracked version? I can fix the furnimatic / Jukebox / GameCenter and other stuff thanks to Quasar sources, on PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104
I found out how to decode it, right now, I need someone to help me fix this, basically habbo's client sends the furniture and stuff in the picture, and the server creates the image. I found some software written in PHP, but I believe it may be incorrect

volodiadev

Apr 7, 2017
I found out how to decode it, right now, I need someone to help me fix this, basically habbo's client sends the furniture and stuff in the picture, and the server creates the image. I found some software written in PHP, but I believe it may be incorrect

sorry for later, i'm french and not use devbest alls days,and sorry for my bad english, i'm use skype: igrec.hb

can you give me a software written php for testing decompiling script, i can really fix all other fixes in Plus, i'm french developer

Users who are viewing this thread