TrueNorth Dayz Survival! Best experience in modded servers!

TheResilienceOg

Nov 26, 2023
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TrueNorth Survival--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well! Just wanted to make a promotional server post as I'm looking to gain more interest in my servers that TrueNorth has developed! Here below is some useful information about our servers!

We currently are running 3 game servers on our own dedicated machine with best hardware we can get from OVH! Only privileged members with any Admin or Support tickets are done through Myself & my wife! We kind of call ourselves the mom and pap server so we can not any issues with any abuse or improper support! We do still have amazing creators for map editors and few mod developers that help us create amazing things for all our Survivors! Our current servers are:

TrueNorth DeerIsle Survival -

This is honestly one of my best projects I've ever created! I spent a ton of time balancing a heavily modded adventure that has some difficulty! There is a fully balanced loot system with designated loot tiers for every item in the game! I also have made a map and indicating the type of loot in each tier in our discord! So come check it out! You will find plenty of created quests & Server achievements as well as different types of AI that can be a threat when exploring! All information related to them can also be found in our discord! Here below is some of the big mods & Features we have loaded on the server!

-DayzExpansionBundle
-Dayz DynamicAi
-Custom animals & demons
-Search for loot
-ZenSleep (Requires players to rest)
-EFT collectables
-Private custom vehicles
-sGunplay & sFramework (Way better gunplay)
-Events such as KOTH & Airdrops
-Loot crates in harder areas
-Spread out traders
-Plenty of zeds with CustomizableZombies mod
-Not overpowered atm amounts (Making players still have to carry money, More rewarding on kills.)
-PvP & PVE Everywhere! No zones. (Although so far most our community is always friendly and i encourage interactions instead of KOS.)

Connection details - Can also be found on (DZSA)
[1PP]TrueNorth DeerIsle Survival - Ai|PVE & PVP|Quests|Max5|HighFps|FairPlay|BaseBuilding|Vehicles

TrueNorth Namalsk Survival -

Looking for a harder survival experience but still looking for a good modded server? Come check out our hardcore Namalsk server! Has alot of similar mods & features as our DeerIsle but more of a easier hardcore experience! Here below is some of the big mods & Features we have loaded on the server!

-Namalsk missions such as exploring Lantia is functional!
-Spread out traders
-Custom animals & Demons
-Plenty of custom structures built in map editor**
-DayzExpansionBundle
-AI Patrols
-Search for loot
-Plenty of zeds with CustomizableZombies mod
-Quests & Server Achievements
-Not overpowered atm amounts (Making players still have to carry money, More rewarding on kills.)
-PvP & PVE Everywhere! No zones. (Although so far most our community is always friendly and i encourage interactions instead of KOS.)
-sGunplay & sFramework (Way better gunplay)

Connection details - Can also be found on (DZSA)
[1PP]TrueNorth Hardcore NamalskSurvival - Ai|PVE & PVP|Quests|Max5|HighFps|Vehicles|FairPlay|Demons|BaseBuilding|

Come check us out and join our discord to keep updated with all server changes and new projects that we are always working on! Hope to see some new players soon!

Discord:

Much love!

-TrueNorth

Users who are viewing this thread