Recruiting TrentHotel Are Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustBoss

Nov 7, 2012
TrentHotel is a brand new gaming website based around the oldie days of Habbo.com, basically, by "oldie days" I mean as in when Club sofa's and shizzle were once classed as rares, and cost only 25 credits.

A few facts on the client:
  • Brand new - so we're looking for people who can help populate!
  • 2 fansites (trentradio and trentforum).
  • Lag free and DDOS Protected.
  • 5,000 starting credits (we'll decrease this in the future)
  • Random bundles of credits (around 10-50) will be given to each user on longer than 15 minutes.
  • Running low on credits? transfer your forum points into trent credits.
Are you interested in helping a new community grow and earn the chance of promotion later in life?
We're hiring the following:
Moderation Manager
As moderation manager you'd be responsible for the day to day running the moderation department.
Community Manager
As community manager, it's your responsibility to improve community ratings, from hosting events, hiring an events team and advertising the website.
2 Moderators - responsible of the day to day safety of our users.
Please read our requirements:
  • 13+
  • Excellent at English.
  • Mature and Professional.
  • Ability to lead a team.
Looks like a good role? Continue reading to find out what you'll have to do/be.
  • Active daily.
  • Help structure the economy.
  • Keep users entertained.
  • Help gain and keep new users.
Interested? PM me with an application. I'll allow you to choose what to put in there. The successful applicants will be PM'ed. alternatively, you can talk to me in the client itself.​
- Craig.​

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
It would help if you gave us the URL to the hotel, unless I've had the biggest blonde moment and missed it

Nonetheless I'll be sure to apply :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:: If you can inbox me and I'll skype you the application

Kenge

Jul 11, 2013
It would help if you gave us the URL to the hotel, unless I've had the biggest blonde moment and missed it

Nonetheless I'll be sure to apply :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:: If you can inbox me and I'll skype you the application
Hello, I'm Samuel the site owner of trenthotel along with Justboss (Craig) the hotel link is:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thread cleaned. Can I remind everyone you are only allowed to post if you are interested in the application; for any other things, contact the hotel owner over PM.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Sucks I only just saw this but if this is still going and if the hotel is coming back I'd be happy to help. Leave me a PM if it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread