*TOP* best rappers

Moogly

May 6, 2012
Eminem is cool and all, but he's not the only good rapper, I give him his props for songs like Under The Influence and Amityville which was fucking dope as fuck (Bizzare is ill as fuck too). However, there's no such thing as the best rapper, and if there was Lil Wayne would be at the bottom of the list.

Reason why there is no such thing as a #1 rapper:

Moogly

May 6, 2012
"Let's do the math, if I was black I would of sold half, I aint gotta graduate from freaking high school to know that, give me the mic show me where the fucking studios at" - Eminem

Also check this out little kids:

^ BEST SELLING MUSIC ARTISTS, Lil Wayne nowhere to be found, but look for Eminem and he's right over Rihanna. How could that be? ;P fucking kiddies learn 2 listen to real rap tyvm, if you're going to listen to mainstream shit at least listen to the quality shit

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Haha okay what about Hopsin? He is dope! Listen

Just one song.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Let me get something straight. Lil wayne has some good stuff, I agree with that, but he's MAINSTREAM rap. The whole Young Money Cash Money thing is total bullshit. The only one in there that I would listen is Wayne, but only 2-3 songs no more. And what are those songs about? Fuck bitches, get money. Of course.

Using the list of best selling artists is the most idiotic thing you can do to make a point. It's not because you sell alot of records that you're a good rapper. Justin Bieber probably sold more records than alot of people out there, does that make him a good lyricist or singer? No it doesn't, he uses voice software to modify the voice and all the jazz. Someone would come to you saying "Hey I think the Beatles are great!" and you would answer "WELL THE BEATLES DONT EXIST NO MORE SO THEY'RE NO THE BEST. Poor judgment.

Go see what rappers are on the Rolling Stones top 100 artists of all time. Where's Lil wayne? Where's Drake? No where to be found. Because they make pop music, not rap

I know the "Best rapper" is based on opinions, but please don't use the "He's dead so he can't be the best" card. Tupac and Biggies are dead but are just a couple of the amazing rappers the world has seen. Go try to find some lyrics comparable to them made by Lil wayne.. you won't find any. That being said, I think the same goes for Eminem. I agree he'S good and I was a fan for a long time and even went to see him in show last year, but I still think there's better out there

Moral of this post, it doesnt matter if what they do now is shit, 15 years ago they were the fucking thing and you wasnt even born.

Just some first page results while youtubing, listen noobs

Users who are viewing this thread