2. Eminem
3. Marshall Mathers
4. Evil from Bad Meets Evil
5. White Guy From D12
6. Jimmy Smith From 8 Mile
7. Dr. Dre's Apprentice

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
members of the wu tang are #1 on my list.

then comes tupac, biggie, dr dre, ice cube, snoop, and later on eminem. don't get me wrong he's good, but before him there were better ones imo (different for everybody)

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
members of the wu tang are #1 on my list.

then comes tupac, biggie, dr dre, ice cube, snoop, and later on eminem. don't get me wrong he's good, but before him there were better ones imo (different for everybody)

Ice-T always was an original old skool too :)

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
of course Ice T is an OG, but he's not on my list tho. i mean he defined and was at the start of the gangsta rap movement, but i consider many other rappers better than him

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Lil wayne is rap. With out lil wayne rap would be no where right now! And the thread says Top Best Rappers. Which is currently rapping. Biggie not rapping no more he is dead. Dr. Dre sucks nuts now. Who the fuck is that other guy? Lol. facepalm.jpg

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Eminem, Tupac, Biggie, Gest(best norwegian rapper, raps in norwegian. Only one that actually made it good in norwegian).

Moogly

May 6, 2012
Lil wayne is rap. With out lil wayne rap would be no where right now! And the thread says Top Best Rappers. Which is currently rapping. Biggie not rapping no more he is dead. Dr. Dre sucks nuts now. Who the fuck is that other guy? Lol. facepalm.jpg
Was Lil Wayne in NWA or something? Without NWA or Run DMC / Aerosmith Rap wouldn't be anywhere. Lil Wayne is Hip Hop, Rap is something else entirely. If you hear it on the radio it's not Rap.

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
No but Lil Wayne was in Cash Money, now Young Money. Rap is evolving. Run DMC doesnt rap no more.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
No but Lil Wayne was in Cash Money, now Young Money. Rap is evolving. Run DMC doesnt rap no more.
If they don't rap anymore that doesn't matter? Top best rappers, he never said anything about them still having to rap now did he?

Users who are viewing this thread