Thrust Hotel - Professionally Ran - Dedicated Servers - Welcoming Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
42333bac442a6d58b16ef822416c063a.png

Thrust Hotel is a professionally ran and managed Habbo Hotel server ran by three experienced and mature individuals. Thrust Hotel has been up for not to long now, and looks into growing its community base and building a stable and friendly economy. Thrust Hotel has a team of developers that are constantly updating the hotel with the latest updates, new features, and add-ons. Our team of professional staff members are looking into building a strandard, yet unique hotel that will be a second-home for our users - and we plan on starting today! Below are a few information and details regarding the features and what we have to offer at Thrust Hotel.

Thrust Hotel has a community that is very active, and a user-base the loves to meet new people. So we can definitely say that you will be welcomed into join our community anytime - any day. Our staff team are full of professional individuals who has undergo training before joining the team to make sure they handle your situations or any other situation in a calm and professional mannered way. All staff members are welcoming, and are ready to guide and help you while you are playing Thrust Hotel.

Our hotel is hosted on the most efficient servers to keep the server up 24/7 online networking - we have a 99.9% uptime.

A few Features on Thrust :
  • Groups (creating groups works on our content management system)
  • Home pages (create your homepage to fit your personality!)
  • Organized Catalogue (The latest furniture, weekly rares, and plenty more!)
  • Wired Furniture
  • Horses (ride, train, and experience works 100%)
Screenshots:
0ee418ae4e6231e1510a0d6f9e4aa2a7.png

1ecc6ff2fe90d19d9515139fa97f74f9.png

3e7ad43fe3f7db07d3428cd8577148e9.png

6a09f37608ff7f632f8f3265d1e44e87.png

8ff891c0e779c7d785800b1b4789f482.png

Would you like to join Thrust visit and signup today!
Join Habblah Hotel ---> Habblah.com

Last edited:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Your front-end is so plain and there's nothing special about it that would be considered appealing to the users and/or guests (however I see you have added proper homes and I applaud you for that, many hotels don't have that), I suggest you get to work more on that. I mean, you have provided nice features and such, but I suggest you work a little bit more on the design.

The in-game doesn't look appealing as well, you're using Gold Tree, however, users seem to want the latest UI, so I'm sure if you get a good version of Plus with a few fixes and so, you'll be set and also attract more users.

I believe this is all I have to say about your retro at the moment, good luck. Oh and, fix the URL provided on top of the thread. (-:

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
UPDATE: We plan on updating to revision 63B in a week timing period, myself alongside the other developers are planning to work on getting Thrust up-to-date with the latest features. Our community has been growing as-well, we've stabilized our economy, and added some new furniture in the catalogue that we previously didn't have. There's more updates to come, stay tuned!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Went on yesterday, Sites quite slow. although it's quite unique with Groups and etc. Goodluck!

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Nice job ripping the index page from Habs.us. You didn't even bother changing the text, lol. And you call yourself a "developer"...

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
Your front-end is so plain and there's nothing special about it that would be considered appealing to the users and/or guests (however I see you have added proper homes and I applaud you for that, many hotels don't have that), I suggest you get to work more on that. I mean, you have provided nice features and such, but I suggest you work a little bit more on the design.

The in-game doesn't look appealing as well, you're using Gold Tree, however, users seem to want the latest UI, so I'm sure if you get a good version of Plus with a few fixes and so, you'll be set and also attract more users.

I believe this is all I have to say about your retro at the moment, good luck. Oh and, fix the URL provided on top of the thread. (-:

We have only just officially launched our server, so we're not looking into having the best features nor plan on having everything custom. Everything is currently plain, agreed. But soon our developers are planning to add new updates weekly ..

Went on yesterday, Sites quite slow. although it's quite unique with Groups and etc. Goodluck!

You stated the site was slow, though we haven't received any tickets or reports from users saying the site was slow. Maybe it's your connection?

Nice job ripping the index page from Habs.us. You didn't even bother changing the text, lol. And you call yourself a "developer"...

I'm not sure why you'll be so upset for another hotel using a simple index page, it's not like we've taken your whole content management system. Come on, we're developers and developers love learning and using new things. I'd get use to others using my work if I had one as great as that index, respectful credits given too you!

I like the catalogue! Good luck with the hotel.

Yes, we've plan on having everything organised and all the furniture set to the correct themed page.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
We have only just officially launched our server, so we're not looking into having the best features nor plan on having everything custom. Everything is currently plain, agreed. But soon our developers are planning to add new updates weekly ..

You stated the site was slow, though we haven't received any tickets or reports from users saying the site was slow. Maybe it's your connection?

I'm not sure why you'll be so upset for another hotel using a simple index page, it's not like we've taken your whole content management system. Come on, we're developers and developers love learning and using new things. I'd get use to others using my work if I had one as great as that index, respectful credits given too you!

Yes, we've plan on having everything organised and all the furniture set to the correct themed page.
Why would someone Do a support ticket to tell you its slow? It's slow they even said on Rival forum.

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
Why would someone Do a support ticket to tell you its slow? It's slow they even said on Rival forum.

A "Support" ticket is used to give information to the server administrators with any issues or problems a user may be going through while on the server. Though, if this was said before (as you stated it was said on a rival forum) .. I will look into resolving the problem. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

ArchoCrime

Aug 13, 2014
A "Support" ticket is used to give information to the server administrators with any issues or problems a user may be going through while on the server. Though, if this was said before (as you stated it was said on a rival forum) .. I will look into resolving the problem. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
In the pictures, was this habbo retro an R63 or R63B.

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
UPDATE:
We've managed to reach a new 'users online' milestone ... we previously had our record set to 15 at the most. Now our new record as 'most users ever online' is set 27. After just opening 7 days ago our community users seems dedicated and loyal, and our economy is very stable. Despite the lack of features (which we are currently working on) the hotel seems like it's going towards a positive road. We plan on updating next week into a revision 63B emulator server - that is stable. We're currently testing the R6B emulator in a hidden beta (only staff members are granted access).

We've also opened staff applications to give the users a chance on showing how they can help Thrust become a better server. If you think you've got what it takes to become a part of our sophisticated, high-quality, yet professional staff team. Don't hesitate on applying. visit Thrust today!

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
On the first week of officially launching, Thrust has managed to reach a new user peak of 42 users online (at the most).

I took this screenshot when 36 members were active:
2a0968424093cd4736af54cbba77fde2.png

We are proud of our users along with our staff. Everything has been going smooth for the first week of opening, join Thrust today!

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Doing a good job for your first week of opening. I'll take a look!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks good, however the website appears to be down at the moment. I'll check later and update my post.

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
UPDATES
Our developers has managed to get Wired to 100% - Wired Furniture should be functioning correctly with any errors or bugs.
If you have any trouble using the Wired Furniture on Thrust send in a support ticket and we'll resolve it!

• 'Featured Rooms' images are fixed -
  • The website should be running faster than before (we received some feedback on how slow it was before)
  • We have purchased IP proxies and upgraded to another DDoS protection package
More updates to come soon!

We still plan on updating to revision 63B once we stabilize the e,emulator sever we plan to use.

Looks good, however the website appears to be down at the moment. I'll check later and update my post.

Thanks, and yes we were experiencing some downtime. But we have resolved the issue, you should be able to access the site now.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Doesn't seem to be working, might just be me.

/closed - PM me to re-open.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Doesn't seem to be working, might just be me.

/closed - PM me to re-open.

You forgot to close it!
--
Anyway, it does work - however, you linked it wrong and I guess we were all lazy to check lol. You missed a t in the link, I've fixed it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread