Thrust Hotel - Professionally Ran - Dedicated Servers - Welcoming Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
3+ Posts merged. Do not double post, update your main thread or previous post.
You forgot to close it!
--
Anyway, it does work - however, you linked it wrong and I guess we were all lazy to check lol. You missed a t in the link, I've fixed it for you.

Very much appreciated

--------------------
UPDATE:
Our server developers has upgraded to another Dedicated Server with a new hosting IP address - which means the website lagg users has been experiencing before will no longer happen. Also, we decided to add the Custom Furniture (catalog page) page back to the 'Thrust Shop' for normal users to enjoy.

We managed to reach 30 users on our second week of launching and average about 15+. Join Thrust today!

UPDATE:
As I stated in previous replies Thrust was planning to upgrade to a stable R63B emulator. Well, we have finally updated and also we are running on the latest UI with the latest features. We re-started are economy and user data so former users will need to re-register. Staff Applications are still open!

NOTE TO MOD: Please change the thread name to Habblah instead of Thrust - we had a name change. @Sledmore @Legion @Lepos

We now run on the latest UI, we also launched a Uservoice forum wheres users of the community can submit feedback and suggestions (ideas).
We translated most text that displayed 'Habbo' to 'Habblah' - and we also added new pets (Horses, Turtles, and more).

The emulator has been running for 5 days without any errors or disconnections - we may still be in beta but everything is running smoothly.
Join - habblah.com :)

UPDATE:
We decided to redesign our CMS and add a few new pages, we still plan on adding a vault system (lottery system) and a badge shop so users can enjoy spending credits not only in-game but on our CMS.

Planned Updates:
We plan on getting the latest pets, addind starting rooms for users, and creating a Silver Hobba rank which users will be able to subscribe top - to receive in-game features and benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread