Thoughts on new retroslist layout/design?

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011

Personally, I don't like it, I much prefer the one they're using right now.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I like it. Much prefer it to the current layout. I'm wondering if Josh is going to upgrade to Bootstrap 3 or keep with version 2.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
If they change it I hope it's still gonna be 25 retros per page. Too lazy to click a button every 10 or so retros.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I dont like it, sorry.

Bootstrap is just too over used now a days. The current one looks much better and is more simple as well.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I never liked bootstrap, it looks plain and boring and so far I haven't seen a single site make it look good.
It's just a way for developers to cut shortcuts and not actually put (a lot) of effort into their designs.

You could do much better

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I know its not the final result.. but

You can add multiple pages per account... All you'd need a page is for a hotel. Wouldnt this cause alot of spam?

As you can see I was able to add 2 of the same hotel..

Also, why do they just randomly appear in any order?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I honestly think it'd benefit if it gets upgraded to bootstrap 3. So what if bootstrap is 'overused' it looks clean and modern which is what most people look for in a site.

I like it at the moment, but I think bootstrap 3 would look nice(r).

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Most people visiting the site are nooblets looking for a habbo retro to play. I doubt they'd know what Bootstrap even is

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
The new layout looks more professional. But in a habbo player's eyes, they want colors and such. I mean come on, they are looking for a habbo retro. xD

So the current layout is just fine.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010

You can add multiple pages per account... All you'd need a page is for a hotel. Wouldnt this cause alot of spam?

Some people run more than one hotel, and it'd be silly for them to have to make more than one personal account to make multiple "pages".

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013

Josh could always add a filter to stop duplicate hotel names. Then again, if someone is scamming with your hotel name, there's no way to make a retro list page.

Users who are viewing this thread