Theory on Life

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
I know a few religions believe in the whole "reincarnation" proccess. I've been thinking about this theory for almost 5 months now and I think it's time to let other's hear it.

So currently we are living our life, doing the thing's we want and overall just carrying out our life until we die.
What if the person we think we are, we arent?
What I mean by this is that what if, the person we are today, is just another person in the past?
To get into more detail you may have to pay abit of attention

So imagine there was a person, just like us before we were born, and he or she carried out their life just like we are doing currently. Now when they died in the past, they're soul is put into a baby at that exact second being born >.> which would make sense in generalities.. But what if at that exact second it's like the persons memory who has passed was wiped clean and completely restored and transferred to this baby's soul, so technically, metaphorically speaking the person I was before I was born now, I could of been anybody.. but as me now.. I don't remember anything about that past life, all I know till this current day is the date and time and location I was born, and when I die.. I could come back as absolutely anybody with the same mentality as myself.

Just something to think about, I know it sounds very unrealistic, but if that was how life worked, could you imagine? Some crazy world we live in :]

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Your theory is flawed for a few reasons:
  1. How could one do exactly the same thing now, and in the past? I'm sure daily life has changed drastically over time, and it would be nearly impossible to do the same thing that you did now, in the past.
  2. Our population is growing faster than people are dying, therefore everyone wouldn't be created into a new person the second they die. There'd have to be new "people". People would also have to mate according to ones death date, and that would just be way to complicated.
  3. Did it really take you five months to develop this theory?

xTerra

Oct 8, 2011
1. They don't do the exact same, but in generalities their the same person
2. I realise that, which is why I already know it's obviously not a great theory
&​
3. No, I've just been thinking on and off about it for 5 months..​

K as I posted at the end "Sounds very unrealistic".. I wasnt kidding LOL

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Here is what I believe.

Your soul is a life. Therefore when you die. The soul leaves your body. So, therefore your body is a costume for your soul. And when it's soulless, that means you've passed away. That's how I believe Pshycic's can talk to the dead. I'm not saying I'm right. You should watch 'Pshycic Sally'

Anyway. I'm not religious in any way.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Here is what I believe.

Your soul is a life. Therefore when you die. The soul leaves your body. So, therefore your body is a costume for your soul. And when it's soulless, that means you've passed away. That's how I believe Pshycic's can talk to the dead. I'm not saying I'm right. You should watch 'Pshycic Sally'

Anyway. I'm not religious in any way.

No such thing as Psychic's, just saying.

xTerra

Oct 8, 2011
But where does your soul go after that? The theory I posted it just a long version of basically how when a person dies, their soul leaves their body, and passes onto another.. As I said it's a pretty unrealistic Theory, but if you can put aside the truth for all of 5 minutes I think it sound's kinda cool :p

xTerra

Oct 8, 2011
I was about to say >.> Obviously not everybody is going to find this Theory interesting.. but it's just something to think about

Users who are viewing this thread