The title to this thread should've been "Wanting to buy a new mouse (and possibly a keyboard)".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Howdy,

I'm wanting to buy a new mouse (for certain), as I've had this for about 6 years and it was just a cheap random purchase. But at the same time I think I'll get (another) keyboard, I bought a new mechanical keyboard a while back as I spilled juice on mine and it stopped working (until the day after fml), yet this new one is simply too small for my liking.

Anyone got any good suggestions for a matching mouse & keyboard, primarily purpose is for gaming but that doesn't mean I need/want 9000 mouse buttons.

Oh, and preferably Corsair.

Thanks!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If your looking for a decent mouse and keyboard on a alright budget is suggest

Mouse:

Keyboard:

hqdefault.jpg

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Alright, so I think I may go with the Razer DeathAdder Chroma:

Then get the keyboard, but not instantly as I'm guessing it'll drop around November time, along with a ton of deals?
I've had the original deathadder for 2-3 years and still no problems, the thing is monster for fps games too so if you play cs:go you will rek

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Bought the DeathAdder. I'll wait until Black Friday for the keyboard, since I'm not in a rush but would like the keyboard, especially if the price drops.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread