The title to this thread should've been "Wanting to buy a new mouse (and possibly a keyboard)".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Howdy,

I'm wanting to buy a new mouse (for certain), as I've had this for about 6 years and it was just a cheap random purchase. But at the same time I think I'll get (another) keyboard, I bought a new mechanical keyboard a while back as I spilled juice on mine and it stopped working (until the day after fml), yet this new one is simply too small for my liking.

Anyone got any good suggestions for a matching mouse & keyboard, primarily purpose is for gaming but that doesn't mean I need/want 9000 mouse buttons.

Oh, and preferably Corsair.

Thanks!

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
maxresdefault.jpg

razer makes some good shit, i have the deathadder but it's not chroma, so it doesnt change colors like these.

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
maxresdefault.jpg

razer makes some good shit, i have the deathadder but it's not chroma, so it doesnt change colors like these.

This^ he beat me to it, I bought the mouse when I started playing CS:GO a lot and it's awesome, shame you didn't want to upgrade your keyboard as it's also epic!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Have you ever used any of the products you are suggesting?
If not, do not suggest them, stop being a follower and a fanboy.

So far, I've used every product suggested, and I still stick with the Logitech G Series.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Gaming peripherals like razer's keyboards are for children (I have statistics from the ONS to back this up)
Buy a Logitech MX Master or a MX Revolution (I have it, it's great)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Personally I use the Mad Catz Keyboard 7 (CYBORG 7), have it for quite some time now, I surely recommend that keyboard. As for the mouse, I'm not quite sure about the name, I'll reply later with more information about my mouse (not home atm).

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The title to this thread should've been "Wanting to buy a new mouse (and possibly a keyboard)". Silly billy. lrn2english

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Alright, so I think I may go with the Razer DeathAdder Chroma:

Then get the keyboard, but not instantly as I'm guessing it'll drop around November time, along with a ton of deals?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
If your looking for a decent mouse and keyboard on a alright budget is suggest

Mouse:

Keyboard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread