The new habbo CMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Basically got this off another forum but I think people on here should find out about it as well.

The index - (Now being used on ObboHotel.com);
The /me -

The index looks horrifying.

Credits to the guy on the other forum for the translation;
Rumor: Is this the new Habbo?

Habbo Hotel has changed in the last few weeks a lot and in the future we will continue to develop the virtual world. Habbo Hotel Times introduces you, about what things you behind the scenes of the Habbo currently discussing powerful. Note that not a conversion of the items below is for sure!

Home (Gallery)
The Home undergoes a makeover. Exist while the upper portion remains almost unchanged, at the bottom, for example, out of the hotel rooms, information about current events or even Habbos are displayed. The whole is controlled by a like-system.
Home (Gallery)
Also, the website will change visually and functionally quite. The top of the so-called "user stroke" is arranged. There can be accessed on the following things: mission, friends, groups, likes, mini mails, games, and the already known from the hotel stream. The navigation can also enjoy a new look. The most notable new feature is the menu item "My Blog". In the future it will probably be possible to disseminate his opinion in this way.
Under the already known news section there is a very special goodie: each user can choose himself, with what content it fills the six boxes. The choices are, for example, groups, rooms, events, news, friends, and even photographs - one is at the memorabilia on the future can "Like" button?
Habbo Homes (Gallery)
In addition to renaming the Habbo Home in, for example, "My Page" to get some new widgets. For example, all favorites (likes) are displayed and are taken directly from visitors in their list of favorites.
Groups
The groups and items is a rights-system in conversation. For groups there is the option to post news about their group. Administrators can control which users write articles and which users can activate this item. This article can also geliked such as the blogs, favors or rated (switched off when not desired) and are reported by the Habbo Helpers as inadmissible. If a content reported by several helpers, takes a moderator on the matter.
Habbo Helpers
Each Habbo Helper will get the opportunity to set up a Habbo with rights when in a room a rule violation occurs. If you and your best friend have rights in your room and a Habbo Helper there watching an Habbo commits an infraction, it can alert you and your best friend.
Camera
With the camera in the hotel photos taken should be stored in a photo album and a widget on the Habbo Home accessible. Possible features of the camera, among other things would be the selection of a frame, editing the photos within the client (add text, stickers) and in the future maybe even a recording function developed. Photos will also be added to calls for help and thus are considered to be evidence of a violation.
Habbo Tutorial
Once registered in the client starts a tutorial that will help the new visitors get to know the Habbo Hotel. Through quizzes, simulated situations using bots or videos will cover topics such as swaps, security, navigation, communication and furniture are explained.
Security
Visitors who have not yet reached a certain age, must specify the email address of their parents. This get the parents access to their child's account, where you can even create a list of blocked words. Exactly how this will be implemented is not yet known. After the scandal, which was exposed to the Habbo the last few weeks, but this is certainly a high priority.
Original Article -

Sources also:

People on the other forum said it's "fake", but their mouths were closed as the above proves that they are concept designs of a future habbo.

What do you think?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Both look pretty sexy, (imo) maybe not so sexy on the main page, but where I saw them, they were better quality and more, I'll go find them, if I can.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
That's basically what I was thinking, the /me page is disgusting.

But the index is hot.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hmm, the landing page (me page) looks ugly imo, but i must admit that's one sexy index.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
You can actually check out the /index on

Looks sexy, but do you actually think Habbo will change to that /me? :S

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011

i already checked obbo's index once Craig announced it on obbo's thread, and not sure as it looks so ugly so i don't think they would.

Fap

Jul 25, 2011

1)Obbo's Index Is Similiar But not the Same, Look At the Join Button of The Image and Look at it On the Site :p

2)And I don't think Habbo Will Change to that Me Page.

P.S Can You Release That Index for UberCMS 2.0 & RevCMS, Thanks In Advance

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
1)Obbo's Index Is Similiar But not the Same, Look At the Join Button of The Image and Look at it On the Site :p

2)And I don't think Habbo Will Change to that Me Page.

P.S Can You Release That Index for UberCMS 2.0 & RevCMS, Thanks In Advance
I guess it's slightly different.

Also, Sulake have never actually been good with designing so it wouldn't really be a surprise to me if they did.

The index is already released somewhere on RZ.

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
I guess it's slightly different.

Also, Sulake have never actually been good with designing so it wouldn't really be a surprise to me if they did.

The index is already released somewhere on RZ.

May I have the Link? (Via PM), Cause I don't wanna Advertise RZ

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
May I have the Link? (Via PM), Cause I don't wanna Advertise RZ
I don't remember the link I'm afraid, I just came across it looked and closed.

Apologies.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
I don't remember the link I'm afraid, I just came across it looked and closed.

Apologies.
I Could Rip It For You Maybe make a revskin or something
Or Maybe just rip the index
EDIT : Cant not enough time

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
I Could Rip It For You Maybe make a revskin or something
Or Maybe just rip the index
EDIT : Cant not enough time

It Would be Helpful if you can make it UberCMS 2.0 Compatiable

The me page has a lot of colors which is give attraction.

Tbh. (No Offense) Every thing is Fucked Up and Stuffed... Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread