The Marines Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Hey, I recently made a new design that I quite liked, I call it "The Marines Moon" for obvious reasons, it's basically just a marine looking up at the moon in some far far away country.

It's a Royal Marine, not a US marine. I know the moon needs more work to it but it was the best I could get it while remaining original.

I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible, along as they aren't stupid or off-topic.

Software used; Adobe Photoshop CS5 - Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Adobe Photoshop Touch - Cinema 4D - 3DS Max.

8gQeQ.png

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It does look good, but I'd love to see the original to see what you've actually done.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Looks really good. How did the original look like (as HolidayKitteh also asked)?

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
the original was the hills the man was on, I created that in cinema 4D, as for the figure he was made in 3DS MAX a few years ago.

This is a complete original design, I've made a list to pin point what was made in what.

Hills - Cinema 4D
Figure - 3DS Max
Sky - Adobe Photoshop Touch (Android)
Moon - Adobe Photoshop CS5 + CS6 (used CS6 to publish the image due to increased quality)
Stars - Adobe Photoshop Touch (Android)

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
dont really like it but nice try
Could you explain more in detail what you don't like about it? this way I can avoid future mistakes detail error or anything in that area.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Great!
Awesome!
Amazing!
I will use it as my desktop background! :DD
10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread