The EDM Music Formula

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So someone compared 4 Martin Garrix songs (fucking hate him) and they actually are the same shit over and over. Now I'm sure a lot of DJ's do this, but I haven't seen any others yet.

Quite funny.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Saw it, I lolled. I hate big room house.
I guess it's even funnier how he is making millions of dollars from it.
I prefer my Dubstep

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Kinda saw something like these being made sooner or later - you can tell they're the same just by hearing them all once..

Big room house is crazy good live, probably one of the best genres to be heard live in all honesty, but for casual listening its all so similiar, they all virtually follow the same patter (build ups consisting of looping faster and faster followed by a generic drop).

I hope big room doesn't die out because it is a festival/mainstage killer but it should be saved for livesets.
Nice share Wess, garrix still has a load of fans though :(

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Kinda saw something like these being made sooner or later - you can tell they're the same just by hearing them all once..

Big room house is crazy good live, probably one of the best genres to be heard live in all honesty, but for casual listening its all so similiar, they all virtually follow the same patter (build ups consisting of looping faster and faster followed by a generic drop).

I hope big room doesn't die out because it is a festival/mainstage killer but it should be saved for livesets.
Nice share Wess, garrix still has a load of fans though :(
ty no ty ;)

Users who are viewing this thread