• Bad

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hello guys,i'm Sheldos and today i'v started working On SwipeCMS,now most of you know SwipeCMS witch is originally made & coded by Raz0r. but since raz0r. haven't released the latest version of it yet,I decided to do some work on it,Of course i asked Raz0r. if i can start on this development & hes was ok with it,since SwipeCMS is a Open & Free Source.

Some information for people that doesn't know SwipeCMS:

1#: SwipeCMS is Coded/Developed/Created by: Raz0r. & GH057 & Of course the development is continued by me :D
2#: SwipeCMS's code is very clean,no known exploits or bugs.
3#: SwipeCMS is compatible with Phoenix (Haven't tried it with butterfly).
4#: SwipeCMS is easy to make themes/templates/styles for.
and the list continues....

Some Pictures ?!

The index,easy & simple design (design made by habbo):
rIgj55.png

The register,easy & simple design [design made by habbo(a Quickregister might be added)]:
iA8z7g.png

Landing Page,
Zoj2tn.png

Want to see some Codes ?!
PHP:
class swipeCore {

public function clean($str) {

return stripslashes(htmlspecialchars(mysql_real_escape_string($str)));
        }

public function secure($input) {

return addslashes(htmlspecialchars(trim(strip_tags($input))));

}

}

PHP:
class swipeUser
{

public function updateIP($ip)
  {
    return mysql_query("UPDATE users WHERE username = ".$username." SET ip_last = ".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."");
  }

public function createSSO($username)
  {
    $row = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE id='".$_SESSION['SwipeUser']."'"));
    $sso =  rand(5,30) . '-' . $row['username'] . '-' . rand(5,30);
    //$sso = 'SwipeCMS-' . $username . '-' . substr(sha1(time()),0,25) . '-ticket';
    return $sso;
  }

public function sso() {
    $row = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE id='".$_SESSION['SwipeUser']."'"));

return $row['auth_ticket'];
  }

public function name() {

return $row['username'];

}

}

*Updates On SwipeCMS*

- Maintenance System 70%

- News System 50%

- Campaigns System 50%

- Staff Page 40%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way,The ase won't be released with it,as Raz0r. is working on it,and he might include it in the next release of SwipeCMS.

Make sure to keep checking thread,as i'l of course continue updating it & update you with SwipeCMS's latest features/updates/changes....

Thank You For Your Time (I Know I Just Killed The Caps Button x) ).

*The CMS works fine with both of Xampp & IIS,even tho i Suggest Using IIS*

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread approved, can we see some code and updates, message me or other section moderators/super moderators for a thread close if you cannot catch up, but snippets would be nice.

Thanks, and good luck.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
You should use the proper syntax for the code..

Instead of CODE use PHP, ect.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Link to original Swipe download? Just can't believe you coded those snippets without any errors cus how you type with no spaces after period and all caps, lol.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
as i said,Raz0r. is the one who originally coded everything,and for the moment i'm still using his codes.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I'm proud that SwipeCMS 13oz01 came in handy for some. Hope you learn a lot from playing around with it, as it was meant for learning purposes originally.

Good luck mate! :)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I'm proud that SwipeCMS 13oz01 came in handy for some. Hope you learn a lot from playing around with it, as it was meant for learning purposes originally.

Good luck mate! :)

Thank you Bro i appreciate that feedback,and indeed playing with it came handy for me,as i learned lot from it,again Thank you for this Wonderful CMS & i'm waiting for the next release ;)

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Well, when I asked for snippets you showed his work, and not yours I have no actual proof that you're coding this yourself.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Well, when I asked for snippets you showed his work, and not yours I have no actual proof that you're coding this yourself.

And if you have noticed what i said,i am currently using Raz0r's codes :) | don't worry the next release is going to be all mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread