Swfs.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Hello all;

I recently changed my hotels VPS IP to the domain of my hotel; in config.php (variables etc) << & all the swfs messed up.

I honestly have no idea whats happened, if someone could reply, or PM me Ill send you a screenie.

Thanks.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Alright so basically; I edited all this: , it was my Hotels IP there before the mist-hotel.info etc etc, once I had changed it, no SWFS loaded. @Khalil

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Alright so basically; I edited all this: , it was my Hotels IP there before the mist-hotel.info etc etc, once I had changed it, no SWFS loaded.
Double check if the path you provided is correct, if it is, then check the link you submitted to your domain host.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
When you say the SWFs don't load, as in they don't show when you inspect your client page's source? It's just blank? or is it all just a black page? If not that then please specify what you mean by they don't load.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
When you say the SWFs don't load, as in they don't show when you inspect your client page's source? It's just blank? or is it all just a black page? If not that then please specify what you mean by they don't load.

All furni are black boxes, images in catalogue don't show, and avatars are all white.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Are your paths correct? i see it is in extra/swfs, Is there a file in wwwroot called extra? Recheck them properly and check if you changed the external variable's ip to domain.

Users who are viewing this thread