SWFS Issue - Unusual Problem.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Hello guys, Im having serious problems with my SWFS - I closed Pure, and backed up all the files on a working basis, I am now re-opening it, using the exact same server, files etc. however, the SWFS wont seem to work on the hotel. I have never come across this issue.
This screenshot shows the error that I am receiving on client.php before it redirects me.
cf0f0420b86c488aaced9b145f102479.png

I have no clue what this means, or what file is causing this.
I will also post my client.php below, however I am certain all SWFS are linked properly, the files were used previously, and worked previously!
Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.

Client.PHP

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
If this is what you're using on your current CMS it doesn't appear to be an issue with the swfs. The client is loading fine just isn't making connection to your emu, config all correct and versions right?

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I did update the production----/-8---- which was released on a rival forum, I am using the right production Habbo.SWF as that was the only SWF file that came with it - no other SWFs did, @Altercationz you did the update right? Can you help me out thanks, James

Bump, still having this issue, and its causing a massive pain. I believe it maybe something to do with the web.config, however I am not sure.
Any help?
@Altercationz @Sledmore @AnyoneWithKnowledgeThanks

Users who are viewing this thread