[SWFs] Glass Dices 24 Tone Colors

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Some may remember me however I did take a long break from Retros to notice my Glass Dices had disappeared, so I had remade them from 12 Colors to 24 colors.

213j5dx.png

Download Link -
Does "NOT" include a SQL.

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Thank you JMG, I have been away for some time, made a return when "A certain" retro reopened, remade them and thought i'd share them with the retro community once again!

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Wouldn't call it much of a comeback however i'll be looking at getting a few more things made up soon, when my stuff works again lol

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Some may remember me however I did take a long break from Retros to notice my Glass Dices had disappeared, so I had remade them from 12 Colors to 24 colors.

213j5dx.png

Download Link -
Does "NOT" include a SQL.
They look cool. First time I'm seeing these.

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
It does inlcude SWFs only, there's no sql. That's why it doesn't work.
That's because I didn't include a SQL, there is so many different EMU's that use different SQL coding, Just copy of of your lines and make the ID codes and stuff yourself?

Cankiee

May 12, 2013
not working in plus emu

It does inlcude SWFs only, there's no sql. That's why it doesn't work.

That's because I didn't include a SQL, there is so many different EMU's that use different SQL coding, Just copy of of your lines and make the ID codes and stuff yourself?

I tested these on my Hotel (PlusR1) and guess what PedroHB is correct, they dont work on Plus emu.

@PedroHB Graphic tags are not added to them u need to add them but still after it about 3-4 still not working.

OT: They look unique, I like that, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread