Suspended from school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah you do now get a life and learn to act normal on a forum.

Dude... please... you are the one who starts commenting off-topic posts and flaming on other people without any on-topic post first. Gtfo habbotard.

And I agree, but when you start bragging about that you are got suspended, I think he is quite right...

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Yeah you do now get a life and learn to act normal on a forum.
This is coming from the person who joined ownership with a random user who he'd just met, and has failed to run that hotel.

- If you wish to continue, please, take the opportunity in PM'ing me, because I do not want an infraction.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Dude... please... you are the one who starts commenting off-topic posts and flaming on other people without any on-topic post first. Gtfo habbotard.

And I agree, but when you start bragging about that you are got suspended, I think he is quite right...

That's funny how you're always making that shits of comments on others while not watching yourself pretty ironic i can say on how even your replies are full of flames and how you will and always stay a newfag

This is coming from the person who joined ownership with a random user who he'd just met, and has failed to run that hotel.

- If you wish to continue, please, take the opportunity in PM'ing me, because I do not want an infraction.

If you're talking about Josh, well i can only say that he has been a good Manager but he just is too selfish and he didn't really care on what i say nor believe what i said so it doesn't matter,

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Bored, why so much arguments!!!!!!!!111oneone

28225170.jpg

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
dat is why
nigga r u mad agen
Makes no sense.
Why would I be mad?
That's funny how you're always making that shits of comments on others while not watching yourself pretty ironic i can say on how even your replies are full of flames and how you will and always stay a newfag

If you're talking about Josh, well i can only say that he has been a good Manager but he just is too selfish and he didn't really care on what i say nor believe what i said so it doesn't matter,
It makes perfect sense. I remember him creating the thread, you was straight in there with the comments asking for Ownership, hahaha.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Makes no sense.
Why would I be mad?
It makes perfect sense. I remember him creating the thread, you was straight in there with the comments asking for Ownership, hahaha.

You're getting funny, but it's not what it's about it wasn't really asking nor begging it was more offering him what he needed and sure if you came on the hotel then you could of see that I've done alot for him but he just is a selfish boy and i don't role with those managers need to have ears for someone elses opinion too.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
You're getting funny, but it's not what it's about it wasn't really asking nor begging it was more offering him what he needed and sure if you came on the hotel then you could of see that I've done alot for him but he just is a selfish boy and i don't role with those managers need to have ears for someone elses opinion too.
Regardless who did the better job - I didn't mention how good of a role you was, whether it being good, or bad. Read the comment.

I'm going to bed.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Regardless who did the better job - I didn't mention how good of a role you was, whether it being good, or bad. Read the comment.

I'm going to bed.

I'm also going to bad but just saying it still wasn't begging it was a offer and he have screwed up , he fired someone who actually made the hotel get successive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread