[SUPPORT] Here's a tip to save your hotel from [Amazed]

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Joshua Adamson also known as 'Amazed' the emulator developer, well firstly that is bullshit he didn't even know how to fix an hair salon. Basically I said to him that he didn't know how to do shit although he claims himself as an emulator developer, all he does is change the :about and gives himself credits. He then got angry then deleted everything from my VPS. Never trust this guy, he is kind at the start then he just changes. I am stupid for hiring him and just want to make sure none of you other little retros hire him too. Thank you.

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Everyone makes mistakes. You learned from it, don't call urself stupid for it :p

My tip is learn how to develop for yourself. You'll get a hotel that you want and you'll learn a cool new skill in the process.
If you need any short-term help just post questions on devbest, its why we're here :)
Goodluck,

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Thank you for posting this, I had no idea he did this to you. He has been removed as a builder on Flux 2.0, if you require assistance with flux emu in the future please skype message me and I will assist when possible.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Thank you for posting this, I had no idea he did this to you. He has been removed as a builder on Flux 2.0, if you require assistance with flux emu in the future please skype message me and I will assist when possible.
I have put my vps on shutdown for the time being going to try retrieve all the files, thank you
Everyone makes mistakes. You learned from it, don't call urself stupid for it :p

My tip is learn how to develop for yourself. You'll get a hotel that you want and you'll learn a cool new skill in the process.
If you need any short-term help just post questions on devbest, its why we're here :)
Goodluck,
Thank you, I have learnt many things so far :)

Additional facts:
Claims he ransomwared my vps:
Claims he has ratted my vps:
Tried scamming me:
More threats:
Don't trust his shitty company, I know he didn't rat or ransomware my vps because he's clueless only thing he did was delete all files

Users who are viewing this thread