SuperCMS - [PHP, MySQL, OOP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Your a complete joke. Come and talk to us when you can create something like this!
It isn't that difficult to create "something like this" when the majority off the coding is ripped from other sources.

If you want to see some of the work I've done, I'll be glad to oblige once I get out of work at HostGator

Jan 17, 2012
And where are the credits for this:

Just stop the bullshitting...
i
- View this picture in a new tab, if you can't see it.
That's an old version. I started a new source with fresh code. The new version should be up in a few days.

It isn't that difficult to create "something like this" when the majority off the coding is ripped from other sources.
Whoa, slow down there partner. Who said I was ripping from other sources? I put that script inside the CMS to test something before I went to school that day, and forgot to remove it.

Thanks for reminding me, but stop talking bullshit about me.

- Cheers

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
i
- View this picture in a new tab, if you can't see it.
That's an old version. I started a new source with fresh code. The new version should be up in a few days.

Whoa, slow down there partner. Who said I was ripping from other sources? I put that script inside the CMS to test something before I went to school that day, and forgot to remove it.

Thanks for reminding me, but stop talking bullshit about me.

- Cheers
You seem to have "forgotten" to remove everything inside since that all looks exactly like HoloCMS.

I'll actually believe you even know PHP if you could perform this simple task (really simple if you are in fact the author of the code inside that github account:

Use PHP's curl to fetch a website with a self signed cert and stores the page's output in a variable. Write this little snippet and then maybe people won't believe you're just some phoney who is stealing other people's work.

Jan 17, 2012
You seem to have "forgotten" to remove everything inside since that all looks exactly like HoloCMS.

I'll actually believe you even know PHP if you could perform this simple task (really simple if you are in fact the author of the code inside that github account:

Use PHP's curl to fetch a website with a self signed cert and stores the page's output in a variable. Write this little snippet and then maybe people won't believe you're just some phoney who is stealing other people's work.
To be honest, I don't care if you think I didn't write that code. As long I know I was the one who wrote it, it's ok. I don't need to prove anything to a faggot like you, you don't deserve it.

6d0.gif
- Peace

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
To be honest, I don't care if you think I didn't write that code. As long I know I was the one who wrote it, it's ok. I don't need to prove anything to a faggot like you, you don't deserve it.

6d0.gif
- Peace
And there's the response expected from someone who steals other people's work.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
I'm starting to think your just posting for the post count. Go troll somewhere else.

Do posts counts equate to something here? It's not 'trolling' when there's a legitimate reason to believe someone is stealing another person's work and claiming it as their own. It's just like that user Admiral/Tommy/Xoberful stealing some of my work and trying to sell it to people here. It's unethical and I'd rather give it away to people who ask for it for free than see someone else claim it as their own.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
BECASE COOKIEMS IS FUCKING A RIP AND A MIX OF MORE CMSEN SO GO SHUTUP WHY YOU MAKE A BASE OF A BASE STUPID NOOB!
LMFAO
Sorry I'm late on that comment, but that's so funny, I love when noobs rage when they don't know what their talking about,
But I'll admit it, I am a noob pretty much too. But hes just, omg hes just a stupid funny noob,
See I'm a noob cos I really just am, I haven't been coding for more than 6 months, & I still can't barley do C#, I tell you what I can do, Website templates, & that's how I make money.

But what am I to blame? I'm just a dip shit rambling on of stupid stuff ;)

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Do posts counts equate to something here? It's not 'trolling' when there's a legitimate reason to believe someone is stealing another person's work and claiming it as their own. It's just like that user Admiral/Tommy/Xoberful stealing some of my work and trying to sell it to people here. It's unethical and I'd rather give it away to people who ask for it for free than see someone else claim it as their own.
O ye, and PLEASE everybody stop enabling him, hes just a cunt, leave him be, :)

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Like I said, do not enable the noob.
But This conversation does not have anything to do with this thread, so it will end now, now stop being stubborn, if the man said he did it himself, believe him, don't just be a stuck up asshole and be like
"Nope, you didn't, you ripped it"
Like you donkey arse. stop it

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Like I said, do not enable the noob.
But This conversation does not have anything to do with this thread, so it will end now, now stop being stubborn, if the man said he did it himself, believe him, don't just be a stuck up asshole and be like
"Nope, you didn't, you ripped it"
Like you donkey arse. stop it
Why should anyone believe him based on his word alone? There's evidence that he stole the majority of the work in that GitHub (you would know this if you did not possess an elementary reading comprehension level). Take a look at his password generator script. If you knew anything about PHP you would immediately see how inefficient and shitty the code is. It's 35 lines of code to do one thing. Here it is in one line:
PHP:
echo substr(str_shuffle('abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!@#$'), 0, 10);

And then all of a sudden he posts code that is shockingly similar to HoloCMS except for a few renamed variables that uses prepared statements and OOP. If he's that capable, why didn't he actually write the backend admin panel for it instead of using ?

No one has given any intelligible response to any of that.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Why should anyone believe him based on his word alone? There's evidence that he stole the majority of the work in that GitHub (you would know this if you did not possess an elementary reading comprehension level). Take a look at his password generator script. If you knew anything about PHP you would immediately see how inefficient and shitty the code is. It's 35 lines of code to do one thing. Here it is in one line:
PHP:
echo substr(str_shuffle('abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!@#$'), 0, 10);

And then all of a sudden he posts code that is shockingly similar to HoloCMS except for a few renamed variables that uses prepared statements and OOP. If he's that capable, why didn't he actually write the backend admin panel for it instead of using ?

No one has given any intelligible response to any of that.
Bro, why the fuck do you even care, IIf hes so "Ungratful" and "Noobish" Then why the fuck you make the biggest fucking deal about it, go get a life you faggot. Like seriously. Go Get A Life.

Actualy, I'll follow what I said, I'll leave this thread be, so have fun, and guess what, WHATEVER YOU THINKIN BOUT ME BACKATCHA, Unless u thinking something nasty. o.o

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Bro, why the fuck do you even care, IIf hes so "Ungratful" and "Noobish" Then why the fuck you make the biggest fucking deal about it, go get a life you faggot. Like seriously. Go Get A Life.
I care because it's wrong to steal someone's work and claim it as your own. Imagine if you found someone really skilled to help with your hotel ( ) and they coded a really awesome feature for it. Now imagine if someone stole that code and started claiming it as their own. I'm sure you'd care then.

The funny thing is in that thread you posted this:
Causem said:
Basic Knowledge between right from wrong

15121129.jpg

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
well actually I agree, but I'm searching for client helpers, cos me and tom keep finding problems on client, so nobody is making something "awesome" for the site, I would make the awesome stuff, and if I was to "Steal" something, I would put their credits near where that taken feature there, because I believe it's wrong to take something that's not yours, but to share it with their credit, but from what I see now, there's a lot of respected people on this thread saying your bullshiting, I don't know anything in any type of detail, I was just reading.

So you can go and do your thing, all I'll do mine.

Jan 17, 2012
idgaf what he says, he's just running his mouth like a tap, without showing proof of what he claims i've ripped. I didn't rip HoloCMS. I don't even have a copy of it on my computer, neither have I read the source.
---
I have deleted the old SuperCMS source from Github. Expect a new source in the next few days. I have to re-write some of the classes, for .

- Cheers

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
You said you've never seen the source of which you are allegedly stealing from. Yet according to this post you have:

You said I'm not showing any proof yet I have in nearly every single post. Once the new source is up, I'll be glad to go through it to see if you legitimately created it. For the being, however, you are a lair and a stealer.

Jan 17, 2012
You said you've never seen the source of which you are allegedly stealing from. Yet according to this post you have:

You said I'm not showing any proof yet I have in nearly every single post. Once the new source is up, I'll be glad to go through it to see if you legitimately created it. For the being, however, you are a lair and a stealer.
You know how this CMS was based on WambaPHP? Well, if you look at all the folders, it was already inside the plugins folder, so I just left it there to test something.

I also want you to show proof that I ripped. You're just accusing me, without even showing the ripped code. However, I will be happy for you to check the new source, and I hope you like it, and find that actually not a liar and a stealer.

- Cheers

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
You know how this CMS was based on WambaPHP? Well, if you look at all the folders, it was already inside the plugins folder, so I just left it there to test something.

I also want you to show proof that I ripped. You're just accusing me, without even showing the ripped code. However, I will be happy for you to check the new source, and I hope you like it, and find that actually not a liar and a stealer.

- Cheers

I've already shown the ripped code. Both times you just happened to leave it there because you were "testing something". I'm sure I could have found a lot more stuff if you hadn't taken the repo offline.

I'll be glad to check the "new" source whenever you put it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread