SuperCMS - [PHP, MySQL, OOP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew8207

Mar 12, 2012
Tried to get this working on my VPS, edited config correctly and imported the database then i go to localhost and it just comes up with a white screen

Jan 17, 2012
Tried to get this working on my VPS, edited config correctly and imported the database then i go to localhost and it just comes up with a white screen
SuperCMS is not ready for live hotel use, it's still being developed.

Updates with be here soon. I just got this laptop fixed, so I have to transfer all my files here. Expect images and snippets sometime today or tomorrow.

Leroy

Nov 25, 2012
In all honesty, if you're going to make a CMS, make it unique. Obviously, this is an average CMS, and it obviously seems you're not working too hard. Ripping things, and mashing Rev, Uber, WambaPHP, and a template system is essentially a mashup of Open Source components which won't be stable, if you don't work of course.

Jan 17, 2012
In all honesty, if you're going to make a CMS, make it unique. Obviously, this is an average CMS, and it obviously seems you're not working too hard. Ripping things, and mashing Rev, Uber, WambaPHP, and a template system is essentially a mashup of Open Source components which won't be stable, if you don't work of course.
Can you explain whom am I ripping and how i'm mashing things?

Leroy

Nov 25, 2012
Can you explain whom am I ripping and how i'm mashing things?
For example, the template, no credits to that. Using Rev, Uber, WambaPHP, and a template system you haven't made into a mash of code...? Should I continue?

Jan 17, 2012
For example, the template, no credits to that. Using Rev, Uber, WambaPHP, and a template system you haven't made into a mash of code...? Should I continue?
I didn't take anything from Uber nor RevCMS. This CMS is based on an uncompleted WambaPHP, barely anything was coded. I also gave credits to the maker of the template, which was .

That's why I put this CMS on Github, so people like you can see it for yourselves.

Leroy

Nov 25, 2012
I didn't take anything from Uber nor RevCMS. This CMS is based on an uncompleted WambaPHP, barely anything was coded. I also gave credits to the maker of the template, which was .

That's why I put this CMS on Github, so people like you can see it for yourselves.
Actually, you didn't put credits till you were caught.

Jan 17, 2012
Actually, you didn't put credits till you were caught.
No, I immediately gave credits to in the main post. I was also waiting for someone to find out it's based on WambaPHP.

Besides, i'm not using 's template anymore, nor am I using any code from WambaPHP.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I was going to close this thread, but if this is 100% scratch, could you show more snippets, thanks.

Jan 17, 2012
I was going to close this thread, but if this is 100% scratch, could you show more snippets, thanks.
There won't be any need for snoppets, since a Github repo is already up. I'll just be posting images.

I'll also try to get a live demo, soon.

Jan 17, 2012
Well Done But It looks Like They Took RevCMS And Just Reedited It A Little But Good Job :)
How would you know that, if you haven't looked at the source code, idiot?

This CMS doesn't have an ounce of any other CMS inside, the code is mine.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I will leave creadits fo' sho'. Let me edit the main thread. 
From now on, i'll just be posting screenshots of the CMS, because you can view the source on Github.

Login:
A5jpZ.png

Index:
ASfh4.png

Considering you're the same person who made the crappy code posted here:

PHP:
<?php
$string = '';
$number = $_POST['number'];

switch($number)
{
case 6:
$string = "abc123";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 7:
$string = "abc1234";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 8:
$string = "abcd1234";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 9:
$string = "abcd12345";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 10:
$string = "abcde12345";
echo $string/2;
break;

default:
echo 'Invalid number.';
}
$string_shuffled = str_shuffle($string);
echo $string_shuffled;
?>

I doubt you wrote the code here:

It literally says Creator(s): Meth0d and you just added yourself as an "author".

Jan 17, 2012

Considering you're the same person who made the crappy code posted here:

PHP:
<?php
$string = '';
$number = $_POST['number'];

switch($number)
{
case 6:
$string = "abc123";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 7:
$string = "abc1234";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 8:
$string = "abcd1234";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 9:
$string = "abcd12345";
echo $string/2;
break;

case 10:
$string = "abcde12345";
echo $string/2;
break;

default:
echo 'Invalid number.';
}
$string_shuffled = str_shuffle($string);
echo $string_shuffled;
?>

It literally says Creator(s): Meth0d and you just added yourself as an "author".
I wrote that code on my free time. I agree, it's a piece of shit, which is clearly not my best work.

I also see why you think I didn't write that code. Let me give you a little explanation.

I put Meth0d's name as the creator, because he simply created uberEMU. I put myself as the author because I wrote that file, not him.

Does everyone understand? I hope I cleared up any confusion.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I wrote that code on my free time. I agree, it's a piece of shit, which is clearly not my best work.

I also see why you think I didn't write that code. Let me give you a little explanation.

I put Meth0d's name as the creator, because he simply created uberEMU. I put myself as the author because I wrote that file, not him.

Does everyone understand? I hope I cleared up any confusion.

And where are the credits for this:

Just stop the bullshitting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread