Sulake shuts down a pirate Habbo software distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Aaron is one developer, Dont be scared by sulake they finally stopped a developer, what about the other 100? haha

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
LOL,
we talking about Sulake right?
There Dumb as a post,
well a post has more Intelligent
then them.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
You guys stop acting like Sulake has only opened. They've been here probably longer than your age.
Sulake are a MULTI-MILLION dollar company, they have the money but now the Elisa is in charge, they have even more resources.

Sulake are coming down hard, so what if you have a proxy, a vps not in your name, they CAN find out who you are fast since this crap is Illegal.

Grow up and get out of the scene, if your dumb enough to host a retro and not have protection, your choice.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I believed that Aaron was forced to stop Phoenix and delete all of his files but since then people come up with these stupid rumors about their hotel being forced to shut down by Sulake.

Now these rumors are mostly placed on Dutch hotels who are really up for attention because comeone let's face it Sulake isn't really going to bother to check how many retro's there are online and which one they should pick based on how many players are online basically the members that moved from Habbo to a retro it just sounds like bollocks.

Habboon and HabboRP have been running for ages and yet they've never got picked and never got this stupid fake mail from Sulake imposter office.

Just stop coming up with this bullshit about your retro being shut down by Sulake or being forced to shut down because we all know how fake these mails are and how stupid these kids behind these mails are so stop bothering.

Phoenix is making a coneback because Vrop and others have been busy renaming the Phoenix Classes so good luck to them.

Next time try harder to make your somehow hotel shut down briefing come over more realistic.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I believed that Aaron was forced to stop Phoenix and delete all of his files but since then people come up with these stupid rumors about their hotel being forced to shut down by Sulake.

Now these rumors are mostly placed on Dutch hotels who are really up for attention because comeone let's face it Sulake isn't really going to bother to check how many retro's there are online and which one they should pick based on how many players are online basically the members that moved from Habbo to a retro it just sounds like bollocks.

Habboon and HabboRP have been running for ages and yet they've never got picked and never got this stupid fake mail from Sulake imposter office.

Just stop coming up with this bullshit about your retro being shut down by Sulake or being forced to shut down because we all know how fake these mails are and how stupid these kids behind these mails are so stop bothering.

Phoenix is making a coneback because Vrop and others have been busy renaming the Phoenix Classes so good luck to them.

Next time try harder to make your somehow hotel shut down briefing come over more realistic.

Sulake forced him to otherwise more action was going to be taken.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
No shit sherlock i said that in the post if you read it carefully.

But other people make stupid fake mails and fake messages on their site to clearly get attention.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
No shit sherlock i said that in the post if you read it carefully.

But other people make stupid fake mails and fake messages on their site to clearly get attention.

No need to be rude -_-

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Don't worry bro it's not meant rude man it's just saying lol.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Yeah but Sulake won't really waste time doing that because getting their money is what is really important so i don't think they would invest their time trying to shut down retro's.

And if they would tben they would need to pick the big retro's because they have the most players but even that is hard.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Have a feeling Sulake, is bluffing. They are shutting down a few retros, but they can't do all of them. There is to many!

Fight the power!

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Have a feeling Sulake, is bluffing. They are shutting down a few retros, but they can't do all of them. There is to many!

Fight the power!

The action Sulake is taking is beyond a joke. They will win and they have every right to.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011

Fight the power!

Yes because a group of idiotic children will be able to stop a multinational corporation.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
sure they're may be 100 Dev's but Aaron was a good one.. Soon all the dev's will just stop, They will end up like Aaron. It is sad to say, But Retros are going down big time.. And every hotel owner, should shut down there retro, you guys are at risk!

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
Just so you all know, people are being targeted from the UK.
Looking into laws, it's actually legal at this moment in time to run a retro in the United Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread