suggest me a proxy

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Willing to pay (not too much tho)
Want one where I can simply put in my IP and port, and get one back, no dumb setting up with linux and shit, I'm using a windows server.

Much appriciated.

would Reverse TCP proxy be good?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
No dumb setting up? You're dumb for not wanting to set one up.

Why buy one that is shared with many other people when you can buy a server & make your own, and have the satisfactions of knowing that you're the only one using it.

Most places you'll look at probably resell OVH. Either buy an OVH dedicated server and not need a proxy, or buy an OVH VPS and setup a proxy on there.

They include OVH's anti-DDOS pro protection.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
No dumb setting up? You're dumb for not wanting to set one up.

Why buy one that is shared with many other people when you can buy a server & make your own, and have the satisfactions of knowing that you're the only one using it.

Most places you'll look at probably resell OVH. Either buy an OVH dedicated server and not need a proxy, or buy an OVH VPS and setup a proxy on there.

They include OVH's anti-DDOS pro protection.
I'm not looking at paying £10 or so extra a month for a proxy though. And its gonna only be temporary until I get more popular.

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
I'm not looking at paying £10 or so extra a month for a proxy though. And its gonna only be temporary until I get more popular.
xhosts.uk do 2.50-3.00 TCP Proxies, it's remote though. You'll set it up and they will provide you the ip and port but you must open a ticket for it to be changed.
When I do this, they do it within an hour

Users who are viewing this thread