[Submissions] Extending the functionality of any Habbo Emulator

Aizzy

Dec 20, 2016
I always see people wanting to open a list of commands by "HabboPages" which is much better by the way, but have no idea how to do
code exemple for this
Session.SendMessage(new ClientEventComposer("habbopages/chat/commands/"));

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I always see people wanting to open a list of commands by "HabboPages" which is much better by the way, but have no idea how to do
code exemple for this
Session.SendMessage(new ClientEventComposer("habbopages/chat/commands/"));
Are you asking me how to open a URL on the client's web browser? if so, that's actually pretty easy.. code a web socket system and handle the message via javascript to open a url in a new tab...

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Are you asking me how to open a URL on the client's web browser? if so, that's actually pretty easy.. code a web socket system and handle the message via javascript to open a url in a new tab...
Habbo pages is built into the SWF, you can create pages like what the navigator and chat '?' buttons bring up.

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Okay so i cant see how this is open when there is no release here? He only released the "NLog" and no other requests...and he haven't said that he will start on anything from what i see...so ?_?
@Sledmore ?

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@Etrion He's answered questions and such too, also he will get to people requests eventually, so if you guys have no patience, then learn csharp yourself...
OT: Nice Seriosk, great service for people having issues with their emu issues, etc.

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
All i said is that i haevn't seen anthing about "okay i will start this now the this and later on that" after he shared the NLog.
I appreciate service like this one trust me.

Tony Wolf

Oct 6, 2011
How can i edit
Can you edit a Plus Emulator to UTF-8, so they can save a other langueage characters..
Or say what i need to edit on Emulator

Calcium

Jan 7, 2017
Groupchats)

Packetstructure was Rev 73 is changed.
I downgraded my Emulator to Rev 201607262204-86871104 because the Camera and the working Groupchats.

Proof:
DRUCK.png

PS: I exchange my codes against working WIRED codes

PN ME.

Dion

Feb 27, 2017
Groupchats)

I downgraded my Emulator to Rev 201607262204-86871104 because the Camera and the working Groupchats.

Proof:
DRUCK.png

PN ME.
so groupchat doesnt show in friendbar for new rev

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Groupchats)

Proof:
DRUCK.png

PN ME.
What you mean with "

PN ME."?

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Groupchats)

I downgraded my Emulator to Rev 201607262204-86871104 because the Camera and the working Groupchats

The structures for neither of these have changed at all, all that changed in group chats was the displaying of friends with sub 0 ids in the friends bar. This changed to avoid people having huge amounts of friends on their friends bar when habbo allowed the feature to go live on their hotel.

I really wish you stopped posting this crap on every thread, it's getting annoying correcting you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread